PDA

View Full Version : First CWC Using a 2 in 1 as shampoo

alamaya
May 15th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Hello All,
I admit I have not been following your wonderful advice in the last couple of months. Had various personal events and therefore it was at the back of my mind.

So here i am with about 1 1/2 inch added to my hair yey and 1 1/2 inch brown hair with the remaining black dyed hair at the bottom boo :)

So just done a cwc wash but as a previous poster agreed since i had a few bottles of 2 in 1 i should be ok using that for the scalp wash. Well have not dried my hair yet and during the actual wash it felt slightly strange :) but after the final condition i can already feel my hair feel lovely.

Am wondering what results i will see over a period of time but at least I have started the journey :)
Thanks

JenniferNoel
May 15th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Not to worry, I'm sure your hair is doing just fine, I admit to a little bit of less-than-benign neglect myself about a month ago, but it sounds like your new routine will work just fine. Just watch and see how your hair reacts over the next few washes, and if it starts to feel all gooey or coated just clarify, and if it still feels dry, nothing says you can't try a different shampoo and or conditioner. A couple SMTs fix every and any problem for my hair personally, which I'm sure you've probably attempted at some point.
I used 2 in 1 shampoos for a long time and my hair never complained. They were always kinda coney though, not to say that that's a horrible thing.
Your hair should let you know how it likes everything. :D