PDA

View Full Version : Amazing uk online shop. Henna, hair oil etc.

vanity_acefake
May 12th, 2010, 06:03 AM
I have just discovered this shop while browsing for henna and hair oil in the uk. It is called spices of india and it has the most wonderful selection of products for hair in its hair and beauty section. And it is incredibly cheap. Thought i would share. Have just ordered some henna after researching the different brands they sell.

chopandchange
May 12th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Oh no! Lots of tempting things to try!

*runs away*

Don't look, don't look, don't look...

vanity_acefake
May 13th, 2010, 10:07 AM
I ordered henna from this site yesterday and this morning at 9.15 it was delivered to me. I am so impressed by them. The henna was well packaged and exactly as described. Great service.

BelleBot
May 13th, 2010, 04:49 PM
What henna did you buy? I'm very tempted to try them out, it's so cheap. Just hoping their henna is pure and not filled with extras.

lastnite
May 13th, 2010, 05:00 PM
I've seen that site...it's fun browsing and and to look up ingredients.They have alot more products than I see on the US sites. I'm in the US and don't think they ship here. Lucky you can order from them!

vanity_acefake
May 15th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Bellebot i bought the zubeda to do my hands as it comes with a cone for doing it, the karishma superfine henna and the zarqa henna for my hair. All of them are pure henna but the zubeda comes with terpinol and citric acid in wee bags to mix for the hands. I have not tried any of them yet as i had just used up the last of my henna in a gloss. Hope this helps. Xxx