PDA

View Full Version : Several items for free - Germany - GONE

Ramona_Fosca
May 8th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Hi everybody,

Since I've got several toys coming in I went through my stuff and sorted out some old ones. Most of them are not so very special so I don't think they are worth selling and so I am giving them away for free - shipping to adress in Germany included. First one to write will receive the package...

Here we go:

- Everything gone -
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Ramona_Fosca/Hair/StarterKit.jpg

So let's find them a new home!

Liluri
May 8th, 2008, 02:45 AM
Pmed you in case I am lucky :)

Kuchen
May 8th, 2008, 04:16 AM
I'd be interested in one of the two-prong forks, as I've never tried one – the black or the brown one :D

tiny_teesha
May 8th, 2008, 04:22 AM
Any she doesn't want i'll have ;) lol....I'm a sucker with free stuff, especially since i am now an unemployed student :(

Ramona_Fosca
May 8th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Okay than,

I'll ship the black fork to Kuchen and would like to suggest shipping the rest of to Australia.

Liluri, tiny teesha, maybe you two could get in touch and discuss who wants what. I'll try to ship as cheap as possible but it will probably be easiest to ship everything to one adress and than let you take care of the transcontinental distribution ?

Liluri
May 8th, 2008, 04:33 AM
Okay than,

I'll ship the black fork to Kuchen and would like to suggest shipping the rest of to Australia.

Liluri, tiny teesha, maybe you two could get in touch and discuss who wants what. I'll try to ship as cheap as possible but it will probably be easiest to ship everything to one adress and than let you take care of the transcontinental distribution ?

No problems I'll pay for shipping to me and talk to Tiny Teesha :) I don't want it all and I can add some things to pass on as well if postage is covered :)

Kuchen
May 8th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Thank you! Let me know if I can help!

soleluna
May 8th, 2008, 04:54 AM
Okay than,

well, I had Pmed you right before the first poster.. PM at 11:05 AM Ramona_Fosca May 8th, 2008 Free items

Ramona_Fosca
May 8th, 2008, 05:42 AM
well, I had Pmed you right before the first poster.. PM at 11:05 AM Ramona_Fosca May 8th, 2008 Free items

Yes, you did, but the others PMed me too before posting on the thread. I hope you understand that I can't ship too any number of international adresses:flower:. Sorry!

SHELIAANN1969
May 8th, 2008, 07:17 AM
:flowers:

Ramona_Fosca, I just have to say that was a very nice thing to do, thats very kind!

angelthadiva
May 8th, 2008, 09:50 AM
I second Sheilaanne's comments! :flowers: What a great attitude and giving spirit! :flower:

soleluna
May 8th, 2008, 01:26 PM
I know, but I would have paid for shipping. Anyway, thanks.

Great gesture.

Stephanie
May 8th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I know, but I would have paid for shipping. Anyway, thanks.

Great gesture.
You're right. :grin: It was a great gesture, Soleluna! :flower:

mommy2one05
May 8th, 2008, 02:43 PM
that was very nice of you, not something you see happen very often anymore since most people are out to get all they can.

Patrycja
May 8th, 2008, 08:58 PM
late for the party once again :cry:

but-you are super cool ramona :flowers:

Ramona_Fosca
May 9th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Wow, thanks for all your kind words - not sure I deserve them, though. It's really the cheap stuff and I'm making room for a new Baerreis, a Bronzejewelers barette, some Ron Quattro sticks and the likes...:o

Liluri
May 23rd, 2008, 01:07 AM
A huge thank you :) things have arrived, I've taken somethings I'm adding somethings I don't want to send on to Tiny_teesha, some very cool hard to get in Australia things I get to try now :)