PDA

View Full Version : My first compliment from a stranger!

Gothic Lolita
May 7th, 2008, 11:56 PM
I'm so excited... ^^ Yesterday I went to the dentist and the girl examining me asked the very second I entered if I dyed myhair. I said that I just was enhancing the red tones I had. She responded that many people would dye the color I had and that my hair looked so shiny!
I was really happy to hear this. Usually only friends tell me they like my hair, it was new to hear this from a stranger! This really made my day and the dentist's appointment wasn't so bad after this! :D

LanaMonsoon
May 8th, 2008, 12:53 AM
That's great! And she was right by the way :)

Emme76
May 8th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Yea, good for you. Feel so ncie to get a comment.
I had someone at work telling me that my hair lookd so shiny and healthy. Made my dag...:D! SO I know the feeling. And I donīt get comments very often on my hair...

/Emme

RavennaNight
May 8th, 2008, 06:39 AM
You Go! Your hair is pretty n shiny.

embee
May 8th, 2008, 09:58 AM
That *is* nice, isn't it! She's right, your hair is lovely.

Nynaeve
May 8th, 2008, 10:23 AM
I'm so excited... ^^ Yesterday I went to the dentist and the girl examining me asked the very second I entered if I dyed myhair. I said that I just was enhancing the red tones I had. She responded that many people would dye the color I had and that my hair looked so shiny!
I was really happy to hear this. Usually only friends tell me they like my hair, it was new to hear this from a stranger! This really made my day and the dentist's appointment wasn't so bad after this! :D

Awwww. That's awesome. :)
Grats on a stranger hair compliment!
And I agree on your hair. It's gorgeous. :)

saman
May 8th, 2008, 10:25 AM
nice compliments make us happy and she was right.You have shiny hair ;)

Orchidee
May 8th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Aww, that's so sweet!
Your haircolor indeed looks great :)

GrowlingTurtlez
May 8th, 2008, 10:47 AM
She was right, your hair color is quite lovely. I have dark brown hair, and somehow my sister was born a natural, vibrant redhead. I was/am so jealous of her!

SurprisingWoman
May 8th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Compliments from strangers are the best! Congrats.

Dentists are not my favorites but that would make them almost tolerable. ;)

You do have lovely hair, she was right.

BlndeInDisguise
May 8th, 2008, 12:56 PM
How fun! Like everybody else said, she was absolutely right....your hair is gorgeous and shiny!

Nynaeve
May 8th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Dentists are not my favorites but that would make them almost tolerable. ;)

Haha. Good point. :p

Gothic Lolita
May 9th, 2008, 01:16 AM
Thank you, everybody for your nice and lovley replies! From you all, hair compliments mean even more to me, than from a total stranger!