PDA

View Full Version : Awkward stage and exercixe

mattt
May 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
I cant remember how i did it, probably just didnt care to much since i was in college at the time. but now the hair in my eyes when i am running is killing me and its about at that level. what is the best thing to keep it out of my face? I dont care much what i look like, at least while i am exercising. (i'm a guy, if you didnt know already so maybe thats why i am a little slow)

spidermom
May 2nd, 2010, 07:50 PM
A bandana tied around your forehead should keep your hair out of the way as well as absorb sweat and keep it from dripping into your eyes.

mattt
May 2nd, 2010, 08:05 PM
great thanks, off to the store to by one. sorry everybody for the lame question

Belisarius
May 3rd, 2010, 06:16 AM
Perhaps a pony tail in a half updo will work, so just grab the hair on the top and not the back?

kittensoupnrice
May 3rd, 2010, 08:21 AM
I second a bandanna 'do rag.

You can get 'do rags with ties etc, at Walmart for pretty cheap.

missmandy
May 3rd, 2010, 08:48 AM
I was going to suggest a headband, but I've never really seen a guy capable of pulling off a headband... :P I agree with the others though. Try a bandana.

david
May 3rd, 2010, 11:23 AM
When I was going through the awkward stage I used a thin black headband/aliceband. Eventually I was able to tie it up in a small ponytail and hold the parts the couldn't reach the ponytail back with hairpins or just tuck them behind my ear.

Night_Kitten
May 3rd, 2010, 12:09 PM
Maybe comb it back and secure with hair-pins in an X pattern? Not sure it will hold while running though...

chrissy-b
May 3rd, 2010, 01:59 PM
I used to wear a baseball hat while exercising/running. Never noticed an damage from it and it was particularly useful on those hot, sunny days.

Beesweet
May 3rd, 2010, 02:58 PM
If you are super buff, you can pull off the terry headband ( and knee high tube socks), but only if you look like you could be on the cover of Men's Health.

Speaking of buff -- you can get a buff. It's manly.

www.buffwear.com

I'm not a distributor. I just love them.