PDA

View Full Version : Didn't give in to a trim, progress pics

Sunny_side_up
May 2nd, 2010, 03:31 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5155&pictureid=67316

This was taken 14th Feb '10

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5155&pictureid=70882

Here is a pic taken 1st May '10 Yay for warmer weather and not having any decent scissors in the house :p

Tap Dancer
May 2nd, 2010, 03:33 AM
I don't see any pics...

Sunny_side_up
May 2nd, 2010, 03:39 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5155&pictureid=67316

This was taken 14th Feb '10

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5155&pictureid=70882

Here is a pic taken 1st May '10 Yay for warmer weather and not having any decent scissors in the house :p

Hope they have shown up this time:rolleyes: They are pics transferred from my album, can i do that?! I'm confused!

chopandchange
May 2nd, 2010, 03:52 AM
I think you have a missing bracket before the first IMG tag.

FrannyG
May 2nd, 2010, 04:07 AM
I think your album must be set to "friends only", as I don't see a photo album on your profile page. :)

Sunny_side_up
May 2nd, 2010, 04:18 AM
Hope they are visible, thanks ladies! i will change my pic setting on my album too

Pallas
May 2nd, 2010, 04:36 AM
Wow, that's some amazing growth in such little time! Congrats 8D

Sunny_side_up
May 2nd, 2010, 04:42 AM
Thanks chaja-girl! It's feeling kind of thin because of the layering! I had a trimming itch in the middle of April, but did some clarifying and oiling and keep it up alot! So glad i have left it alone, maybe a teeny trim after summer, but we shall see!
Happy growing:)

serious
May 2nd, 2010, 04:44 AM
Amazing growth for less than three months! Wow !

Your hair looks great, you don't need the scissors at all :)

WyrdWay
May 2nd, 2010, 04:50 AM
Your hair looks great! I'm glad you didn't trim, because that growth is ridiculously great!

Chamomile betty
May 2nd, 2010, 06:58 AM
That's a good deal of growth. You have very pretty hair.

Loreley
May 2nd, 2010, 09:07 AM
Wow, your hair has grown a lot! Congrats! :)

Sunny_side_up
May 2nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
Thankyou Everyone!!:cheese:
This time last year i had lost inches through routinely getting mum to trim every month or two. When i visit her now i have no desire to ask for a trim:) Instead just let my hair down and she told me it looked very pretty. She's always been a fan of length on her children and knows what a tiny trim means. Been a long time since i've left my hair for a couple months and not trimmed!!:chillpill:

Happy growing

moominhapa
May 2nd, 2010, 09:25 AM
Great growth, Sunny! It looks like you gained a lot! :)

Sammich
May 2nd, 2010, 09:27 AM
Wow, your layers grow like crazy just like mine! :p It's gonna be sooo full in another 3 months, dayum girl! :D
*High five!*
We're just like hair twins! ^_^
Loving your wave pattern more though! ;)

Sunny_side_up
May 2nd, 2010, 10:10 AM
Thanks so much:D I don't have a tape measure, but going by pictures is fun hey! Becoming more accepting of my choppiness and its bothering me less that my hairs length is all over the place, oh yeah and crazy like sammich my hair twin says:p

Debra83
May 2nd, 2010, 10:15 AM
WOW! Way to go! Good growth...you'll be at BSL probably sooner than you think. Keep hiding those scissors!!! :cheese:

Sunny_side_up
May 3rd, 2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks Debra83:)
The only scissors in the house that are suitable on hair are the small ones in my other halfs shaver bag and they're going to stay there unless i find a split or two, but havn't looked through my hair. Be cool if i can gain a bit more length this summer and maybe be APL summer time!:D

PrincessTieflin
May 3rd, 2010, 03:41 PM
:shocked:

WOW! That's some amazing growth It's looking great keep up whatever your doing :D

Sunny_side_up
May 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Thanks PrincessTieflin!:) I like to think its mostly down to a varied diet:yumm: because i sure don't get enough rest and relaxation. Also back on SLS. I've been leaving it alone really, ideally like to get to BSL and see where i go from there, the last time it was that length was when i was 16/17 years old:bunny:

little_acorn
May 4th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Fantastic growth - yeah for not trimming :D

lilravendark
May 5th, 2010, 03:34 AM
WOW look at that growth! with growth like that you are destined to be a super long hair :D

Sunny_side_up
May 5th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Thankyou ladies:hollie: waiting for warmer weather in Britain after a few days here and there of promising spring/summer weather it cooled again. Jul will be six months of growth. Fingers crossed i don't get any sudden urge to do a big chop:p and its a hot couple months. Will post a July update pic definately- APL for my birthday!? Hopefully:eyebrows:

juliaxena
May 5th, 2010, 04:04 PM
You can get away with it. If it was my F ii hair it would look incredibly thin if not trimmed to even it up. Nice growth and hair.

Aerith
May 5th, 2010, 05:46 PM
Very nice growth. And within 3 months? Wow! :) Very pretty.

RecklessCharlie
May 5th, 2010, 10:56 PM
Amazing growth! And such a short time - keep those scissors at bay! :)

Sunny_side_up
May 6th, 2010, 12:37 PM
Thank you all:)

i was looking at old pictures of my hair from years back, i enjoy going through the family albums, growth has been good over the years. When i was in my early teens i would go for months/ couple times, a year or so with no trims then have a big cut. Once i got to late teens i must've discovered trimming?! I spent a while having mum keep it at shoulder length. I have spent the last two years trim trim trimming for eveness, and once i got it wanted a change:rolleyes: now its gonna be aloud to grow:D Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone:flowers:
Happy growing

loralie
May 6th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Whoa gorgeous, it's coming fantastically!

I still love your layers :D

VanillaTresses
May 6th, 2010, 02:46 PM
It looks really beautiful! I am glad that you didn't give in to a trim. Very inspirational! :)

Sunny_side_up
May 6th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Thankyou thankyou!:D:skittles:
Had a rough couple days with bad neck pain in April, hair felt like it was suffering and i generally felt a wreck and in a negative mode! Was close to trimming a chunk off. Nooooo! Thank goodness:eek: The worse before the better feeling, switched off, rested:frog::chillpill: