PDA

View Full Version : Great Haircut!

kitmarlow
May 1st, 2010, 08:00 PM
I have been looking incredibly scraggly lately because I have super thick hair and it's forming a triangle around my ears, so today I scoured town for a haircut. no two week rule, no going back to the usual stylist.

I scored gold.

My random stylist ended up being the sweetest little lady on the planet who wanted to give me an edgy style (that was basically like the one I am growing out) until I said I was growing it out, then she shifted gears and cut off less than a quarter inch. I swear my hair is LONGER now than when I go in because she was magical. She also COed automatically instead of S&C because I mentioned having it done up last night, it being really dry today, and trying to stretch washes. She said she was growing hers, too, and said she hadn't even taken her hair down since the previous Monday and wouldn't until washing next Wednesday(!).

Sold! Absolutely sold!

Ivy~Rose
May 1st, 2010, 08:28 PM
Awesome, great luck!

And now you know who to go to next time :) I'm happy for you!

x0h_bother
May 1st, 2010, 08:42 PM
Wow! She is Magic!

Amraann
May 1st, 2010, 08:48 PM
I love great hair stories!!!

Juliannaissance
May 1st, 2010, 08:56 PM
Nice!! It's mostly rare to find hairstylists like that. :) Good for you! Yay!! :cheese:

tarn
May 1st, 2010, 09:03 PM
Wow, what a great find! I'm so glad that it turned out well for you!

kelly-j
May 1st, 2010, 11:27 PM
Wow, stick with that stylist. I´m glad you´re pleases with the cut

Loreley
May 2nd, 2010, 01:30 AM
Wow, I want a stylist like her! :D

LadyMydnytMoon
May 2nd, 2010, 01:44 AM
Thats awesome! Most don't usually get what you mean when you ask for something... :)

Renbirde
May 3rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Hmm... Do we have a LHCer or a lurker?

At any rate, she sounds like a stylist to keep!