PDA

View Full Version : I love my waves after a wash....too bad they don't stay long :( PIC

Ravenwaves 88
May 1st, 2010, 09:04 AM
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/Ravenwaves88/Hair/DSCF2804.jpg

Anyone else love their hair after a wash? or do you like the 2nd or 3rd day?

I like the straighter phase around day 3 as well.

joiekimochi
May 1st, 2010, 09:13 AM
Woooow! So shiny!

I love my hair after a wash too...it's straight, soft and fluffy. The days after, not so much.

Capybara
May 1st, 2010, 09:14 AM
I love my hair when it's damp, whether from a wash or from swimming. Then, I can kind of fake beach waves :P Until it dries ... :rolleyes:

I really like my hair if I've braided when damp, too. Then my braids don't turn into cactuses.

ETA: Beautiful hair, btw! I wish I had waves :)

angelthadiva
May 1st, 2010, 09:15 AM
What do you do for your waves? Just air dry? What I do to keep the waves in a little longer is to damp or sopping wet braid then allow to fully dry then release them. Fantastic wave results :)

spidermom
May 1st, 2010, 10:16 AM
Shiny and lovely. I like my hair the day of a wash because that's when I have maximum curl. I also like the day before I wash it because there's enough sebum to get the short sticky-ups to lay down, but it's not dull and separating yet. Plus it's straight, which shows off the length.

GlassEyes
May 1st, 2010, 10:33 AM
I only really like my hair on washday--otherwise the curl is decimated.

Though, I do do a bun with second day hair that I am fond of, but beyond that, eh.

naereid
May 1st, 2010, 11:07 AM
I used to think there was something wrong with my hair because it fell flat so quickly, but LHC has taught me that's just the way us 2s work. :o

I find my curls can carry on into the next day too if I put my hair in a very high ponytail for sleeping. When I wake up, they're not as nice as they were on the first day, but still pretty nice. I just need to make sure not to touch my hair at all. Which is pretty hard. :p

Loreley
May 1st, 2010, 11:19 AM
Lovely waves! :)
I like my hair on the second day most. It's less wavy, I usually have bun or braid waves then.

Juneii
May 1st, 2010, 11:24 AM
I love my hair after washing, it's stick straight, shiny, and really soft - and my bangs don't look oily and stick together. after that my hair just feels gross and I'm off to clean it again :D

oceanwoman111
May 1st, 2010, 12:31 PM
Oh, Your hair looks so pretty and shiny. I love my hair on wash days too. It has so much body. The next day, it's as flat as a pancake and starts to get cleavage from all of the oil.

Sarahmoon
May 1st, 2010, 12:33 PM
If you braid your hair every night you have new waves every day :D

angelthadiva
May 1st, 2010, 08:02 PM
Here is my before, freshly washed, air dried about 20 minutes then blow dry for about 10 then damp braided:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/angelthadiva/100_0148.jpg

Here is my after, I did heavily oil last night and my hair is still damp after more than 8 hours of being braided up:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/angelthadiva/100_0154.jpg

Juliannaissance
May 1st, 2010, 08:40 PM
My hair a few hours after a wash gets really puffy, wavy, and on good days it sometimes has curls to it. But it also doesn't really have good shine. It gets really soft and shiny after about 2 days, which I love. :D

ohwhataday03
May 1st, 2010, 10:11 PM
I love my hair just after washing but before it dry. Nothing I do helps the curls stay. I think I just have to live with it. I did notice that it is breaking off. I wish it would grow longer before I have to have it cut but no luck here for it.

Peter
May 1st, 2010, 10:20 PM
And the award for shiniest hair ever goes to... Ravenwaves! :p

lesbia
May 2nd, 2010, 05:49 AM
I LOVE my hair after a wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Chamomile betty
May 2nd, 2010, 06:50 AM
Beautiful color and shine.
I love my hair right after I condition. If you want more waves have you thought of clipping your hair up while it drys? or plopping?