PDA

View Full Version : Over 1 year anniversary

Yedda
April 30th, 2010, 11:36 AM
I did not post on my 1 year anniversary so I figured I would post now. I just had a trim yesterday to get rid of some of my scraggely old highlighted sections.

I was kind of dissapointed to see the back of my head. It looks kind of thinning/bald in some areas. But at least I'm growing:)

Pic is updated on my signature below.

Yedda
April 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM
It didn't post the first time so here it is...

jivete
April 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I was kind of dissapointed to see the back of my head. It looks kind of thinning/bald in some areas. But at least I'm growing:)

That's just scalp cleavage. I wouldn't worry about it. Most of us get it. It's usually just the way the hair parts.

Congratulations on the progress. Your hair is looking good.

Oskimosa
April 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
I agree, scalp cleavage :) I often have to retake photos because of it! Your hair looks soft and shiny, so that's good progress!

FrannyG
April 30th, 2010, 02:15 PM
Yedda, your progress has been wonderful! There is no thinning or balding that I can see in that photo. We all have photos with scalp cleavage from time to time. Sometime it's due to a cowlick, how your hair dried, or the way you brushed it.

Please make sure you put this progress photo in the photo album on your profile. It's very inspirational. :)

Your hair is beautiful. Congratulations! :blossom:

Sunny_side_up
April 30th, 2010, 03:19 PM
You've had wonderful progress, your hair looks lovely:)

Capybara
April 30th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Congratulations on your over a year anniversary :)

I agree with the previous posters, the scalp cleavage is nothing to worry about.

You have a wonderful blunt hemline!

VanillaTresses
April 30th, 2010, 03:54 PM
It looks great! I wouldn't worry about the areas you think are thinning-- to me it just looks like a regular cowlick. Your hair at the hemline looks nice and thick! :) Big congratulations on reaching the 1 year mark! :blossom:

Yedda
April 30th, 2010, 09:24 PM
That's just scalp cleavage. I wouldn't worry about it. Most of us get it. It's usually just the way the hair parts.

Scalp cleavage? Hmm...that makes it sound better.;)

Congratulations on the progress. Your hair is looking good.

Thanks!:)

I agree, scalp cleavage. I often have to retake photos because of it! Your hair looks soft and shiny, so that's good progress!

Well thank you, that makes me feel better. And thanks for the sweet compliments.:D

Yedda, your progress has been wonderful! There is no thinning or balding that I can see in that photo. We all have photos with scalp cleavage from time to time. Sometime it's due to a cowlick, how your hair dried, or the way you brushed it.

Please make sure you put this progress photo in the photo album on your profile. It's very inspirational.

Your hair is beautiful. Congratulations!

Thank you Franny, you are such a sweetheart.:flower: P.S. I love your website.

You've had wonderful progress, your hair looks lovely

Thank you!:grin: Not perfect, but I am happy it's finally growing. It had such a long stall, I wasn't sure how long I would be waiting just to get to shoulder.

Congratulations on your over a year anniversary

Thanks!:D

I agree with the previous posters, the scalp cleavage is nothing to worry about.

You have a wonderful blunt hemline!

Well, thank you!:inlove:

It looks great! I wouldn't worry about the areas you think are thinning-- to me it just looks like a regular cowlick. Your hair at the hemline looks nice and thick! :) Big congratulations on reaching the 1 year mark! :blossom:

Thank you very much. Nice and thick hemline, wow, you couldn't have given a nicer compliment, just what I wanted:cheese:

I would also like to get an opinion from you all. I am considering cutting off most of the highlighted portions, but doing this would bring it just above my shoulders. I prefer longer length but I also want to prevent/get rid of dmage. What do you think?

Loreley
May 1st, 2010, 12:33 AM
Great progress! Congrats! :cheer:

janeytilllie
May 1st, 2010, 12:48 AM
Your hair looks really healthy and shiny. Your hemline is beautiful :flower:
Congratulations and happy anniversary :cheer:

JamieLeigh
May 1st, 2010, 12:48 AM
Congrats on having nice progress! :D And don't worry about the scalp cleavage...on one of my favorite hair photos, I realized my ear is visible. :p It happens!

Yedda
May 2nd, 2010, 08:24 PM
Great progress! Congrats! :cheer:

Thank you!:D

Your hair looks really healthy and shiny. Your hemline is beautiful :flower:
Congratulations and happy anniversary :cheer:

Thank you kindly Janeytillie;)

Congrats on having nice progress! :D And don't worry about the scalp cleavage...on one of my favorite hair photos, I realized my ear is visible. :p It happens!

LOL, how cute. Thank you!:)