PDA

View Full Version : thinking of cutting my hair

natorade
April 29th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I am so sick of my damaged ends that are the old orange color. I am sick of this in between stage that I feel like I have been at for 8 months now. My hair is so ugly! I am thinking of getting it cut in another A-Line. I want to grow it long but I am sick to death of looking at this ugly length and old damage. My hair totally feels like it is no longer growing.

christinemariep
April 29th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Sorry you are feeling so discouraged! How much would you have to have cut to get rid of the damaged orange ends?

luluj
April 29th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Perhaps you "should" get a cut to rid yourself of the damaged ends. Once done, you can start the grow out process again, only this time you will be starting with a fresh head of hair that you will actually like! Think about it some more.......2 weeks???.......and if you still feel discouraged then go for it. We have to like what we see in the mirror!

natorade
April 29th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I have about 1.5 to 2 inches of damage still left in my hair

GoddesJourney
April 29th, 2010, 07:55 PM
That's all? Get rid of it! That will only set you back maybe four months tops, but you won't be hating your damaged ends. If you only have 1-2 inches, you should drop it like a cheating ex-boyfriend. You will be so happy that you did.