PDA

View Full Version : Uses for shed hairs

ilovelonghair
May 7th, 2008, 01:55 AM
I have to share this, I know it sounds funny, but I found two uses for shed hairs :D

-I collect them and place them together with the roots all facing the same directing to make a strand. It takes a long time to collect enough to make a big enough strand. But when you have a strand you can use it for color experiments.

-you can use a single hair to check how far hair dye has grown out. I died my hair with chemical hair dye last time in September. The color (black) has washed out, but I discovered that I can still see it when I hold up a single hair in the proper light and against a white background. That way I found out how fast my hair has grown. I also can see the difference between the hennaed part and the virgin part. I can't normally see that because there is no much difference in my own color and the hennaed part.

Any more uses for shed hairs?

Riot Crrl
May 7th, 2008, 02:02 AM
The stretch test is what I usually use them for. Sometimes I wonder if that is actually representative though, cause maybe I shed that hair because it was at the end of its life anyway. Maybe I should just pull a hair.

sapphire-o
May 7th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Has anybody made any craft items from shed hair? :) That would be very interesting, wouldn't it? I got a big wad of them and was wondering what to do.

Katze
May 7th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I'm saving mine to make another hair rat, as I lost my first one. I also harvest BF's hair when I brush it out, as his color is very similar.

frizzinator
May 7th, 2008, 02:37 AM
I have very thin hair which will not completely cover the sock when I make a sock bun. I'm planning to cover the sock with my shed hair in an effort to make it invisible in my hair.

Meli
May 7th, 2008, 03:06 AM
I have made test strands for honey experiments, and if I shed any hairs in the shower, I do the stretch test on them. I have been collecting shed hairs for years, thinking to do some kind of thin braid that can be used as an embellishment or perhaps a headband with two or three thin braids. But I haven't got around, and my hair is long enough to do such accent braids and headbands of the hair that has not shed yet... :D Perhaps I should make some ultra-long braids and put them on bobby pins to be used as extensions... :silly:
I also gave a bunch of hairballs to my sister when she wanted to experiment with different henna-recipes. She had not previously collected any shed hairs, and she sheds very little. As our natural haircolour is very similar, we figured that she could experiment with my shed hair, and use her own sparse hairballs only for the most promising recipes to see how the colour would turn out on her hair.

hrimfaxi
May 7th, 2008, 03:11 AM
I've heard of distributing hair outside for birds to make nests from. I'd want to chop it down to 4-6" lengths first, though, so it wouldn't cause trouble.

Personally, though, I just tend to pitch it in the trash.

Rini
May 7th, 2008, 04:47 AM
I have very thin hair which will not completely cover the sock when I make a sock bun. I'm planning to cover the sock with my shed hair in an effort to make it invisible in my hair.

EXCELLENT idea!!!

BlndeInDisguise
May 7th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Has anybody made any craft items from shed hair? :) That would be very interesting, wouldn't it? I got a big wad of them and was wondering what to do.

The lady that I take spinning lessons from had some human hair that she spun. It was kinda creepy. ;) It didn't make nice smooth yarn--there was a lot of hair poking out. It was also very coarse, scratchy yarn. Not something I plan on spinning in the future! :D

maria_asa
May 7th, 2008, 07:15 AM
You could also make jewelery from it. This cross is made from my own and my mothers hair (I didn't make this one myself):
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o33/maria_asa/harkors_lhc.jpg
I've made an other cross myself from my own hair but I don't have any pictures of it here.

TammySue
May 7th, 2008, 07:53 AM
maria_asa, pretty cross!

I'm saving mine to make a rat or two. :D By the way, someone had detailed directions (maybe at the old LHC) on how to make and form a hair rat. Does anyone remember who/where that is? Thanks!

CurlyOne
May 7th, 2008, 08:37 AM
I'm into pottery and some native tribes in south america use hair for brushes to paint intricate designs on pottery. POWs in WWII did the same thing, art supplies were scarce so hair was used for paint brushes, and they found out that brown hair holds up better to it.

Blueglass
May 7th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I have alot of useable shed hair. Prehaps at some point I could make a small doll.

Tapioca
May 7th, 2008, 09:23 AM
The lady that I take spinning lessons from had some human hair that she spun. It was kinda creepy. ;) It didn't make nice smooth yarn--there was a lot of hair poking out. It was also very coarse, scratchy yarn. Not something I plan on spinning in the future! :D

Yeah. . . yeah. Human hair is too coarse for spinning, unless you want rope or twine. It also doesn't have enough crimp or curl to hold together. Now dog hair . . . I spin undercoat.

Graydog
May 7th, 2008, 11:37 AM
You could also make jewelery from it. This cross is made from my own and my mothers hair (I didn't make this one myself):

That is so beautiful! I especially love the combining of your and your mother's hair. There's a wonderful tradition of making jewelry from the hair of loved ones. In Victorian times it was usually made from the hair of those who died. But I think it's a lovely thing to also make it from hair of living loved ones. There's a tradition of lovers exchanging locks of hair, too. So why not exchange jewelry made from locks of hair?

I've heard of distributing hair outside for birds to make nests from. I'd want to chop it down to 4-6" lengths first, though, so it wouldn't cause trouble.

Great idea for this time of year. Our dog Charley (a lab/chow mix) sheds profusely. And his hair is highly-prized as nesting material by our backyard sparrows. At nesting time, when we put it out after brushing him, there's much cheeping and squabbling over it -- fun to watch! I don't know why, but they don't seem to like Chloe the Graydog's hair as much though.

Jill (Graydog)

Dulci
May 7th, 2008, 12:29 PM
maria_asa, pretty cross!

I'm saving mine to make a rat or two. :D By the way, someone had detailed directions (maybe at the old LHC) on how to make and form a hair rat. Does anyone remember who/where that is? Thanks!

TammySue, I don't recall who did the detailed instructions in the archives, but here is a webpage (http://www.shasta.com/suesgoodco/newcivilians/womenswear/rats.htm) with some brief instructions.

heidihug
May 7th, 2008, 02:01 PM
I'm saving mine to make another hair rat, as I lost my first one.

I remember that "incident", Katze! I wonder if anyone found it...

I rarely notice shed hairs falling out when I finger comb. The only ones I have are an occasional strand in my hair brush, in amongst the dust (lots and lots of dust as we live in the country AND have cats), bits of shed scalp skin and hair product remnants. I throw them away, cuz I think they're kind of gross. I've always thought, though, that jewelry made of hair was kind of neat.

jojo
May 7th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I'm saving mine to make another hair rat, as I lost my first one. I also harvest BF's hair when I brush it out, as his color is very similar. *giggles at the memory*

TammySue
May 7th, 2008, 02:06 PM
TammySue, I don't recall who did the detailed instructions in the archives, but here is a webpage (http://www.shasta.com/suesgoodco/newcivilians/womenswear/rats.htm) with some brief instructions.

Thanks Dulci! :flowers:

camillacamilla
May 7th, 2008, 02:25 PM
When I worked as a dog groomer, I had someone request the dog fur clippings to put in her rose garden/flower beds- supposedly it was good for the roses. Maybe shedded human hair would be good for the plants to?

Yari
May 7th, 2008, 04:16 PM

As far as I remember, Finoriel wrote something about it in the archives.

alligatorbaby23
May 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I saw some collection similar to the one mentioned about "hair art" at a lighthouse in Oregon, south of Seaside? At any rate, they had a collection of "brooches" created, that were all made out of hair, a Russian thing, from what I have heard. I am going to see Frank Lloyd Wright's house, Kantuck Knob in a week or so, and supposedly there is another such collection there! I will update and take pictures when there!
At any rate, I put my shed hair out, don't know if Brett the squirrel eats it, but he takes it somewhere! He is fat and happy....So he will continue to get my hair. I guess animals can digest things we can't. Let's hope he doesn't end up in the same end my dog has from eating my hair!

walkinglady
May 7th, 2008, 06:45 PM

Great idea! My hair isn't thin yet but it will be someday!

BlndeInDisguise
May 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
There are also these: http://www.claypony.com/ for making with horse hair. I really wonder if you could use human hair, or if it would just be too fine......

freznow
May 7th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I'm at the moment beginning to collect it into a lined up strand for strand tests if/when I want to try something. I may end up using it for a hair rat or something, but idk.

kwaniesiam
May 7th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I'm a bit confused about this rat thing, does the hair have to be untangled straight strands to make a rat, or is it supposed to be all matted up? I have a huge (seriously the size of my fist!) ball of hair from removing my dreadlocks and I'd love to make a rat for when my hair grows out more.

Elistariel
May 7th, 2008, 11:16 PM
When I worked as a dog groomer, I had someone request the dog fur clippings to put in her rose garden/flower beds- supposedly it was good for the roses. Maybe shedded human hair would be good for the plants to?

My aunt is a hairdresser. I don't know if they still do it where she works anymore, but once when I was in grade-school, I asked her where my cut hair went. They gave it to some farmer who used it to keep rabbits out of his garden.

I've thought about using mine and my dog and cat's for nesting materials.

Peggy E.
May 8th, 2008, 08:07 AM
I put this on my blog, but then happened across this thread, so thought I'd mention it here, as well.

I've been saving hair for some time now and it's been an incredibly frustrating experience. Maybe it would be easier were my hair not so fine and the texture of shed hair is not as nice as that still remaining on your head in use!

What I wanted to do was to make braids with which to add to my usual braided styles. What a struggle! And after fighting with the hair to finally get a couple of sub-par braids, there were all these itty-bits sticking out all over - looked like I'd shaved a porcupine!

It was then I began to think about the other uses I've seen for shed or harvested hair - particularly in the realm of mourning. There was all this incredible jewelry and intricate little pictures created from the hair, and it was then I decided to try it with the messy braids: I'd make a "Hair Comb" that was, literally, a HAIR comb!

Here's an action pic, as well as a pic of how it actually appears when not being worn. When worn it matches my hair perfectly and was surprisingly attractive! If I may say so myself, I was quite pleased with the outcome. Enough so to continue to keep gathering hair, when I'd decided not to waste any further time and effort on the enterprise!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/DCElliott/Blog%20Pics/Own-HairBraidedComb002.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/DCElliott/HairCombLiterally004.jpg

deborahsaho
May 8th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Hello,

Deborah from Claypony pottery here. One of your memeber Email to ask if human hair works on the pottery. It works great, the lines are not as bold as the horsehair but especially if you have long hair the effect is the same.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Deborah

deborahsaho@claypony.com
www.claypony.com

BTW... I've always had long hair :-)

Graydog
May 8th, 2008, 10:14 AM
... I'd make a "Hair Comb" that was, literally, a HAIR comb!

Here's an action pic, as well as a pic of how it actually appears when not being worn. When worn it matches my hair perfectly and was surprisingly attractive! If I may say so myself, I was quite pleased with the outcome. Enough so to continue to keep gathering hair, when I'd decided not to waste any further time and effort on the enterprise!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/DCElliott/Blog%20Pics/Own-HairBraidedComb002.jpg

It's absolutely lovely, Peggy! I'm so impressed with your eye for making, collecting, and wearing hair ornaments!!! (You showed some of them in another thread.) Your styles and choices have a wonderful romantic flair -- beautiful! :magic:

Jill (Graydog)

Nynaeve
May 8th, 2008, 10:38 AM

Oooo, what a good idea!!!
I've never made a sock bun, so I don't know if my hair would cover it. It most probably would, but thanks for the idea in case it doesn't. :)

alligatorbaby23
May 8th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Peggy that is so awesome! With your hair color, and the amber beads, inspiring.

Nynaeve
May 8th, 2008, 03:20 PM
There are also these: http://www.claypony.com/ for making with horse hair. I really wonder if you could use human hair, or if it would just be too fine......

That's pretty cool.

I put this on my blog, but then happened across this thread, so thought I'd mention it here, as well.

I've been saving hair for some time now and it's been an incredibly frustrating experience. Maybe it would be easier were my hair not so fine and the texture of shed hair is not as nice as that still remaining on your head in use!

What I wanted to do was to make braids with which to add to my usual braided styles. What a struggle! And after fighting with the hair to finally get a couple of sub-par braids, there were all these itty-bits sticking out all over - looked like I'd shaved a porcupine!

It was then I began to think about the other uses I've seen for shed or harvested hair - particularly in the realm of mourning. There was all this incredible jewelry and intricate little pictures created from the hair, and it was then I decided to try it with the messy braids: I'd make a "Hair Comb" that was, literally, a HAIR comb!

Wow Peggy, That's awesome!!! So pretty too. Wow... It looks so amazing in your hair. It's liek you braided little bit of your hair in your hairdo with beads. It look amazing.

Elistariel
May 8th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Question. Those of you who do collect your sheds, where do you keep them?

harley mama
May 8th, 2008, 08:47 PM
That is so beautiful! I especially love the combining of your and your mother's hair. There's a wonderful tradition of making jewelry from the hair of loved ones. In Victorian times it was usually made from the hair of those who died. But I think it's a lovely thing to also make it from hair of living loved ones. There's a tradition of lovers exchanging locks of hair, too. So why not exchange jewelry made from locks of hair?

Great idea for this time of year. Our dog Charley (a lab/chow mix) sheds profusely. And his hair is highly-prized as nesting material by our backyard sparrows. At nesting time, when we put it out after brushing him, there's much cheeping and squabbling over it -- fun to watch! I don't know why, but they don't seem to like Chloe the Graydog's hair as much though.

Jill (Graydog)

Jill, I thought of the jewelry that was made during the Victorian times also. I have seen some lovely mourning jewelry from that time period.

We also brush our dog outside and let the birds use the shed hair for nesting.

Angellen
May 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I've seen hair used as cord or braided to make a thick necklace before. Here's some traditional Hawaiian human hair necklaces (reserved for royalty):

http://www2.bishopmuseum.org/ethnologydb/type.asp?type=palaoa

Peggy, that is GORGEOUS! I'm so impressed!

Elistariel, I keep my sheds (when I remember to do to) in a ziplock bag. One of these days I'll pull them out one by one and sort them, but right now, they just get tossed right in.

maria_asa, that is SUCH a gorgeous cross! And how wonderful to have it be a combination of your's and your mother's...simply beautiful.

tiny_teesha
May 8th, 2008, 09:09 PM
i collected my shed hairs for a day and got a sizable strand bunch. I think in about a week i could get a good plait that i could use as accent braids. If i collects hair for a year i could have a thick pony tail the size of mine right now. But i'm too lazy to collect, fix it together and etc. ( i shed 165 a day)

ilovelonghair
May 9th, 2008, 03:54 AM

This is such a good idea! Did you place all the hairs in the same direction (roots one side, ends the other side)?

My hair collection doesn't go fast, I don't shed much and what I shed is not all usable. Some hairs are broken or too short and some are damaged. So I sort out the good ones and leave the bad ones for a hair rat, not sure if I'm going to make one, but it might be worth a try.

I was also thinking of using it to make extensions, like little braids (so much easier if you clip them in instead of breading your own hair) or maybe color them and have them as colored extentions could be fun too.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does this, it seems kind of crazy. I keep the shed hairs in a drawer and the strand I made of it in another.
One of the things that bug me is that the shed hairs always have a lot of fluffy dust in them, and that makes them go tangled. I lose a lot of hairs to that because they are so tangled I have to trow them out.

ilovelonghair
May 9th, 2008, 03:57 AM
Btw, I collect shed hairs of all (nearly) the same lenght. That way I can make braids without bits sticking out of them. It takes longer that way, but it looks much better. I have quite a big strand (3 months of saving!) bit still not enough.

Does anyone have ideas how to fix the top of such a braid? Since it's not connected to your own head how does it stay in a braid?

Meli
May 9th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Does anyone have ideas how to fix the top of such a braid? Since it's not connected to your own head how does it stay in a braid?

As I too have been thinking about making braided extensions from shed hairs, this has been a problem to me too (and part of the reasons why I haven't got around to do it yet). I don't know if it will work, but I was thinking that a small amount of glue at the top of the braid perhaps would do the trick. :twocents:

ale
May 9th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I'm doing a fake dreadlock with my shed hair, 'm planning to wear it sometimes to see friends' reactions.

Blueglass
May 9th, 2008, 11:10 AM
PeggyE, I really enjoyed seeing your comb. I love the combination of colors!

Peggy E.
May 9th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Thanks for all the kind compliments on the HAIR comb!

I do have the root ends together, braiding as I would were it still in my head. That sort of sounds strange....

Anyway, with my hair I don't get a lot of really long, all the same length, fall-outs. What I've been doing is trimming the hair close to the same length and then braiding.

I have the pony tail that my daughter had cut off when she had her hair cut short a few years ago. It's gorgeous - golden gilt-tinged with flashes of copper, very different from mine, which is why I never really planned on doing much of anything with it.

Now I'm thinking of combining hers and my hair and see what I can make from the combo. I don't want to risk losing that hair of hers, though. There's also the part of me that feels like I should maybe leave it alone, simply keep it for her to have some day.

Boy, if I could get some of the granddaughter's hair, too, and my mother's, even though hers is short I could probably weave it in, we could have a four-generation treasure. Wouldn't that be something special?! :o)

Would need to really, really carefully consider what to make with it, though, not risk ruining it all.

Xanthippe
May 9th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I've been collecting shed hairs for a few weeks now, in the hopes of making a hair rat, but not that I see your lovely 'hair' comb, Peggy E., I'm inspired to try my hand at some hair art! Awesome idea.

ilovelonghair
May 10th, 2008, 06:45 AM
As I too have been thinking about making braided extensions from shed hairs, this has been a problem to me too (and part of the reasons why I haven't got around to do it yet). I don't know if it will work, but I was thinking that a small amount of glue at the top of the braid perhaps would do the trick. :twocents:

I have been thinking about this. Maybe I'll put it together with wax or if I have enough of it make a tiny weft out of it, but I don't think that would be easy because it's just a strand. Or I might knot tie it hair by hair, but then tie it to what?
And I need something like a clip to attatch it to.

blue_nant
May 10th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I'm saving mine to make another hair rat, as I lost my first one. I also harvest BF's hair when I brush it out, as his color is very similar.

What is a hair rat? Very Curious!!!

I've heard of distributing hair outside for birds to make nests from. I'd want to chop it down to 4-6" lengths first, though, so it wouldn't cause trouble. ... Personally, though, I just tend to pitch it in the trash.

I've done both. Depends on the time frame. I have seen nests made entirely from horsehair, so I know the bird folk use them.

I've made an other cross myself from my own hair but I don't have any pictures of it here.

So I wonder if our foremothers purposely saved the hair? or what? Does anyone know?

diginado
May 10th, 2008, 08:49 PM
When I was a kid we put our hair in the garden, but now we keep it too clean so the smell of humans is gone. So I throw my dogs' hair in the garden to keep away the deer and small animals.

windswept
May 11th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I shed a huge amount every day, so rather than just bin it, I collect it up and bury it with the food scraps in the garden. It breaks down eventually, and I've read that it makes decent compost.

Pursuer
May 11th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I was going to mention that it works very well for repelling deer from fruit trees - tie it up in a used nylon stocking and hang from a low branch.

Also, Victorian jewelry has been mentioned. I know that there were also wreaths made from human hair as well during the Victorian period - here is a lovely picture of one. :) http://www.rubylane.com/shops/tomjudy/item/876?gbase=1

Blueglass
May 11th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I'm very excited about my project. I have been collecting hair since 2006. Only some is useable. My plan is to make a small statue then gave it to a club at my grad school. So excited about this, and hope I have enough. Starting to plan the statue, and its all coming together in my mind. Just this Friday I discovered http://ClaudineRoelens She does just the type of doll statuary I want, and I want to buy matterial from her, so I could make it to. Luckily I have an extensive art background, and I know just what I want.

bunnii
May 11th, 2008, 10:15 AM
i tend to pull all my shed hairs out of the brush and showers to put outside for the birds to make nests, i've seen a few birds picking it up to use, makes me fell all happy inside:) also when i brush the cats or my mother in law's dog i throw that hair for birds too

Chamomilemaiden
May 11th, 2008, 10:43 AM
It´s maybe silly but I´m collecting shed hair the second year :-D and last year I used it to extend my braid to a medieval festival :-D. Also I´m planning to use a strand to cover my sock for a sock bun, because I´m always afraid that the sock will start to show after a longer while (I´m not very sure that the sock will stay covered in my hair the whole day).
An about the jewelery mentioned here. In one castle I saw little cute pictures (e.g. bunch of flowers, monograms etc.) made from hair from all family members :)

Nynaeve
May 11th, 2008, 12:11 PM
I'm doing a fake dreadlock with my shed hair, 'm planning to wear it sometimes to see friends' reactions.

Super awesome idea! What are you going to use to secure it in your hair? a little clip of some kind or some bobby pins or something? :cheese:

Peggy E.
May 13th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I decided to go ahead and use the hair I'd saved from my daughter's "cut off the pony tail" at the salon. Had there been - or had they known of - a Locks of Lust($$!!) at the time, I would not have had this hair, I'm sure.

As it was, I asked her to bring it home and she did; one of the few times she did as I asked!

So, I had this for years, I'm thinking probably 12, not knowing what to do with it, but some sort of morphous image in mind. Most likely, saving it for her to figure out what to do with it - which would have been "throw it away!"

This is the color my hair had been when I, too, was in my twenties and thirties. Her texture is thicker and straighter than was mine, but the color is the same. How sad I didn't come to appreciate it until it was on my daughter's head, and not on my own. For the color is amazing - there's no way to really show it in pictures.

Anyway, I made two big braids - and, boy, was her hair sooooo much nicer to work with than is my own! For one braid (the one being worn here) I combined our hair; for the second one it is only her hair.

Neither of them match my own hair, though this braid containing the combined hair comes the closest, when worn with the topsy that reveals the "under hair" which is still dark, though not as effervescent as is the beautiful big braid.

Dressing the topsy braid is the new butterfly barrette that arrived yesterday. It's bling to the twelfth power, for sure! ;o)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/DCElliott/Combo-Braids004.jpg

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/DCElliott/Combo-Braids005-1.jpg

Peggy E.
May 13th, 2008, 08:07 AM
I was going to mention that it works very well for repelling deer from fruit trees - tie it up in a used nylon stocking and hang from a low branch.

Also, Victorian jewelry has been mentioned. I know that there were also wreaths made from human hair as well during the Victorian period - here is a lovely picture of one. :) http://www.rubylane.com/shops/tomjudy/item/876?gbase=1

I simply can not imagine the amount of time and work that went into the crafting of this masterpiece. And it's grossly underappreciated and underpriced at $450 - it's like setting the Mona Lisa out in the neighborhood garage sale, marked "$25, or Best Offer!"

They had to have much more reasonable hair to work with, though having done those braids with my daughter's, I could see where hers would have been workable to this extent. Mine? Forget it!

Women who had some time on their hands, probably had household staff, had the luxury of turning to their artistic pursuits.

There was a question of our relatives saving hair, and I think that this is probably something that was done by women who had social engagements requiring more elaborate hairstyles. I know MY great-grandmothers (gg, ggg, etc.) did not have this sort of life so probably did not save their hair - no time to fashion it into anything, either.

Now, one branch were Quakers, so that sort of immediately weeds them out!

yogachic
May 13th, 2008, 08:14 AM
maria_asa, pretty cross!

I don't keep shed hairs, but I am wondering What a hair rat is?
Thanks

ale
May 13th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Super awesome idea! What are you going to use to secure it in your hair? a little clip of some kind or some bobby pins or something? :cheese:

I don't know yet, I'll see when it gets long enough!

ilovelonghair
May 15th, 2008, 06:46 AM
I don't know if this is still possible to get this done today, but one of my mothers friends had a braid made from her cut off hair so she could use it in her hair, either like a ponytail, bun or braid. It was somehow knotted on 3 strings so there were 3 strands connected at the top. Really handy, but I could never figure out how it was made!

Geranium
February 15th, 2016, 11:25 AM
A very interesting thread!
I am not saving my shed hair, but maybe I should start, just in case. )))

Sarahlabyrinth
February 15th, 2016, 12:54 PM
I'm saving mine to make a ponytail or braid to wear in updos. It's taking a long time but if it works it will be great fun. This is what I have so far:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh582/Sarahlabyrinth/DSCF9715.jpg