PDA

View Full Version : Bumping bangs?

PrincessTieflin
April 28th, 2010, 01:18 PM
I have wanted to try this for some time, but I dont want to buy the "bump-it" because from what I have heard, you have to tease and spray and that is no good for my fine curls..

I do have bangs and a bit of face frame, so I guess what I Am wondering is how would one go about "bumping " with out teasing your hair?

GuinevereMay
April 28th, 2010, 01:20 PM
I have wanted to try this for some time, but I dont want to buy the "bump-it" because from what I have heard, you have to tease and spray and that is no good for my fine curls..

I do have bangs and a bit of face frame, so I guess what I Am wondering is how would one go about "bumping " with out teasing your hair?
Take your bangs and lift them up. Hold the ends in one hand. Give them a slight twist and "push" them forward. Pin in place with a barrette or Xed bobby pins. I've been meaning to do a tutorial on this.

PrincessTieflin
April 28th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks Im off to try it now, have to see if I can get pics

manderly
April 28th, 2010, 02:44 PM
What GuinivereMay said. There are dozens of pouf tutorials on youtube already.

I always thought the bang bumpit was retarded, since poufing a tiny bit on top doesn't require anything but some bobby pins or a clip :)

I also love doing one to the side, it gives my an almost victory roll look (but not quite) and is more flattering to my eye than the centeresd pouf.