PDA

View Full Version : No more lurking, I've finally joined the community!

teeleigh
May 6th, 2008, 09:53 PM
I had considered cutting my hair short, but could not pick a style I wanted. Then I started getting repeated compliments on my hair from two ladies at church. Then I told dh about cutting and he said, "Why would you do that?" Then I finally went to a salon (no appointment) and when I got there, they were closing! Then I just recently saw a makeover show in which the hairdresser actually told the girl, "Not everybody has to get a big hair cut, you are a long-hair girl!" The last straw was three nights ago when I dreamed my hair was hip length and I woke up depressed that it was only a dream. So here I am.

PatGear
May 6th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Welcome teeleigh! Seems like fate is conspiring to get you to grow your hair, huh! :)

<She>
May 7th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Hi and welcome! I see you got many signs that you should grow your hair. Good luck!:)

lora410
May 7th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Wow looks like fate was pointing you in the long hair direction :) I had my hair short from 2" to shoulder for over 5yrs and then one day I just admired all the long hair I was seeing and also the old photos of me with long hair convinced me to grow again. Good luck on your journey :flowers:

Raederle
May 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Welcome, :waving: There is an amazing amount of information here. Hope you enjoy yourself.

justgreen
May 7th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Hi and welcome to the boards!

jera
May 7th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Hi teeleigh,

Wow, Talk about csomic influences at work. That was some story about how you came to join us. But I'm glad you did.;) There's always lots of interesting conversations going on here, so make yourself at home.

Amoretti
May 10th, 2008, 02:59 AM
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear...

Welcome!