PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and salutations!

boomtownrat
April 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Hey everybody! I've been a member, mostly lurking, for a couple of months. When I was searching for information on sulfate-free shampoos, I found this site. The Salt & Pepper Thread and all the information on CO-washing got me hooked. I'm not CO-washing at the moment because I got my hair cut into an asymmetrical bob that's chin-length in front and needs product that won't wash out with conditioner alone. The reason for the haircut is that I'm growing out my natural (almost totally silver, prematurely) hair and I wanted to get rid of a lot of the dyed hair. I'm embracing the silvers and very excited about it. Hopefully it's OK that I'm still here as someone who went from shoulder-length to chin-length! It was in the pursuit of better hair, though. :)

As for my non-hair-related life, I'm a writer/editor. Music is my true religion. I'm a native North Carolinian and have never lived in any other state. Where I live, the cats outnumber the humans. I like writing poetry and making beaded jewelry. I collect Skelanimals, owls, and occasionally dust. Nice to meet all of you!

Nae
April 26th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Welcome!!!!

Pierre
April 26th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Welcome to LHC! I'm not a native here; I grew up in California and Ohio. But I've been here so long it's home.

boomtownrat
April 27th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the welcomes!

Hey, the Queen City! It just so happens I'm a native... there aren't many of us around though. :)

loralie
April 27th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Your silvers are gorgeous. GORGEOUS. Grow that stuff out lady!!!

And welcome :D