PDA

View Full Version : MONISTAT update high five!

evampr18
April 26th, 2010, 01:41 AM
[quosiorpew'ap'ote][/quote]q U O T E

hanne jensen
April 26th, 2010, 02:25 AM
Congrats! Share your mn experience on the Monistat-dare we start this again thread!

Loreley
April 26th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Congrats on your growth! :D

evampr18
April 26th, 2010, 01:55 PM
thankyouuuu all! :)

sarah061
April 26th, 2010, 02:06 PM
That's fantastic growth! Have you experienced any negative side effects? I'm toying with the idea of giving monistat a try...

Peter
April 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM
Wow, great growth!

evampr18
April 26th, 2010, 03:07 PM
well the one thing thats weird is that i keep sleeping more...way more...like i feel very very drowsy. :/ and scalp sensitivity as well, BUT it grew, ans ultimately thats my goal :)

little_cherry
April 26th, 2010, 04:35 PM
I'm always freaked out by using monistat on my head... o_O great growth, though..I think I'll just stick to my growmania...

x0h_bother
April 26th, 2010, 08:27 PM
holy...wow. how much does your hair usually grow per month?

evampr18
April 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM
growmania...??? what is that exactly ? :eye:

evampr18
April 26th, 2010, 09:09 PM
holy...wow. how much does your hair usually grow per month?
this might sound nutty but my hair per month grows on that below average scale without the monistat. I have always had reaaally slow growth, my sister is the opposite she has perfect hair...:slap: her hair grows like 2 inches a month or even more. its quite sad and discouraging....

anywho....

w/out monistat maybe like 1/8 of an inch growth for me, im not even kidding.

with monistat 1/2 inch in 2 weeks for me!!! :cheese: WOO!!

Marjolein
April 27th, 2010, 01:31 AM
snip>
w/out monistat maybe like 1/8 of an inch growth for me, im not even kidding.

with monistat 1/2 inch in 2 weeks for me!!! :cheese: WOO!![/quote]

Hey, we're hair growth twins :agree:!!! Soooo, please pretty pretty please :pray: tell me exactly how you applied your monistat cream, for how long etc etc?

kelly-j
April 27th, 2010, 07:43 AM
wow, congratulations! That´s some really fast growth!

JenniferNoel
April 27th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Ooooh congratulations on your success with monistat! I've been contemplating trying it, just a little nervous to take the plunge. ;)

evampr18
April 27th, 2010, 10:49 AM
Hey, we're hair growth twins :agree:!!!

haha your awesome! ok so i bought the pharmacy version and made sure that on the back it said MICONAZOLE NITRATE as the main ingredient in the ingredient list, because some brands said it on the front but then on the back it said some other stuff that wasnt that.

i put it on every three nights on my dry hair i just section my hair and put direct product onto my roots. like as if im putting stay in conditioner. then i braid it or do a bun and sleep with it overnight and wash my hair in the morning.

Also, i do not use shampoos with sulfate or parabens, and i think this is heping as well. i hope i helped ;)

Marjolein
April 27th, 2010, 11:04 AM
i hope i helped ;)

Yes, you did! So you didn't mix it with water to make it a little bit runnier then? I tried it straight out of the tube once. When I was done 3/4 of the tube was gone :rolleyes:.

MakeLoveNotWar
April 27th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Gah I wish it wasn't so expensive! My college budget just can't handle that :(

elina333
April 27th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Wow thats amazing! I might give that a try when I come to the states in june ;)

JBO
April 27th, 2010, 01:46 PM
I am so glad there is a thread for just Monistat updates.
So, I was using a generic 2% MN this last month and I hardy got any above average growth. Maybe almost an in. (usually I get maybe 3/4 in).

Last week I switched to 4% Monistat. It's been 7 days and it's awesome. My shortest layer barely touched my chin last week now its about 1/2in off my chin! I am totally sticking with the 4% name brand. It's a little more expensive but I think in the over all growing scheme it will cost less to buy the name brand now and get faster growth on my way to BSL.

I am going to start taking pictures next official measure. So in 6 weeks I'll have pictures to show on the super growth!

evampr18
April 27th, 2010, 01:57 PM
So you didn't mix it with water to make it a little bit runnier then? I tried it straight out of the tube once. When I was done 3/4 of the tube was gone :rolleyes:.

I use it straight fom tube, its not eben half way empty and i have used it 5 times now because i put another application last night :)

evampr18
April 27th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Last week I switched to 4% Monistat.

I am going to start taking pictures next official measure. So in 6 weeks I'll have pictures to show on the super growth!

when i finish my first tube of 2 % im switching to 4 % i wanna try that too..and cant wait to see your growth :)