PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

LadyAstolat
April 25th, 2010, 06:10 PM
It's been brought to my attention that I am no longer wanted at this community. I've been accused of "flaming" other members, which I have not done. I feel that nothing I have posted has been out of line in any way. I've enjoyed my time here, but I will not stay where I am clearly not wanted.

I bid you all a fond farewell.

redneckprincess
April 25th, 2010, 06:51 PM
I'm sorry to hear you are leaving...I know how you feel--i felt very attacked and unwelcome when I first got here too...but I stuck it out and learned which members to avoid and ignore and realized there are more here who support then who just want to antagnize(sp)
I haven't "seen" you around in here before but I hope you don't stay gone because some apples seem to have spoiled the bunch of us for you :(

Flynn
April 25th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Aw, 'cmon.... it's just like any big forum. Some people get a little over-sensitive, some people misunderstand you, and some people are just out looking for a fight. Take a break if you need to, but do give it another chance. Whatever the dynamic (and I'll sure admit I don't fit in here!) there's a lot of help and advice to be had.

(Oh, by the way, while I'm at it, you might like to have a glance at point 3 of the guidelines (http://www.longhaircommunity.com/index.php?page=tos). Just in case.)

Gumball
April 25th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Maybe I'm unobservant (I'll gladly admit it!), but I don't see too many instances (I didn't find any myself) of you being unwanted. You're welcome here, just like we all are. Differences of opinion happen, and it can be awfully difficult to convey certain things accurately when all you have is text, and not expression from face, hand, or voice. I'm sure if you give it a whirl for a while, like redneckprincess did, you'll find this place in a light that can work for you. :) It's a very big pool, and there are many places to float around.

Fairlight63
April 25th, 2010, 07:08 PM
I am sorry to see you go, you will be missed. :(

Addy
April 25th, 2010, 07:11 PM
I'm lost. :confused:

MommaJ
April 25th, 2010, 07:25 PM
I just read through all of your posts earlier--- I didn't see anything bad? I did not read every single sentence but what I did read seemed okay.

Fractalsofhair
April 25th, 2010, 07:27 PM
If someone sent you a rude PM, report it to the admins. I can't see by glancing at your posts any cases where people have been rude to you, but if you feel someone has, report it. That is what the button is there for.

frizzinator
April 25th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Please stay, and with time you may feel differently.

julliams
April 25th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Definitely report it if someone has contacted you privately with something that seems inappropriate. I have had a brief look at your comments and I can't see anything that would cause upset to anyone.

Hope you decide to stay.