PDA

View Full Version : I have a happy salon story to tell :)

ericthegreat
April 23rd, 2010, 07:34 AM
I just came back from the salon on Weds. for my weekly blowout. After my hair was straightened, I checked my ends as I always do and I thought to myself "Maybe I should get a trim as well." So I turned back and asked my stylist to trim my ends.
And you guys won't believe this, but he actually REFUSED!
He told me I didn't need a trim right now, if I really wanted it then I would have to go to a different salon because he won't do it. If I still want him to trim my hair, he wants me to wait another month at least. :)

So, my ends are a lot healthier than even I thought they were, and I definitely know now that he really respects my hair. :cheer:

Maddy25
April 23rd, 2010, 07:38 AM
Wow that is great!!! You really prove everyone wrong who say that chemical dyes ruin your hair :) Yours is in better shape than a lot of peoples it sounds (and looks!)

JenniferNoel
April 23rd, 2010, 07:43 AM
Woohoo! That's awesome. It's so great to have a respectful, trustworthy stylist that actually cares about your hair. I've never had any good salon experiences really. Everyone just wanted to bleach my hair and cut it because they insist that I "look sooo cute with a blond bob" or some hooey like that (which I never listen to).
:p

Siava
April 23rd, 2010, 07:45 AM
Very cool!!

moominhapa
April 23rd, 2010, 07:49 AM
Wow! What a great stylist. Sounds like he's a really honest guy. Lucky!

Loreley
April 23rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
That's great! You're lucky! :)

minkstole
April 23rd, 2010, 08:04 AM
:D when you find a great stylist, all is heaven.....

cmnt831
April 23rd, 2010, 09:35 AM
Wow, that's wonderful - both the fact that you have healthy ends and a stylist that respects you and your hair. :cheese:

marikamt
April 23rd, 2010, 09:56 AM
I am just going to start calling you titanium head...... nothing can damage that hair! ;)

kelly-j
April 23rd, 2010, 10:39 AM
wow, that´s certainly rare!