PDA

View Full Version : I am now officially a blonde.

JenniferNoel
April 22nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
I am proud to announce my new hair color. Change was calling my name... after an SMT, excessive babying, and a light oiling, the barely-there brownish purple remainders have been removed and lifted. I did it all by myself! *pats self on back*
I'm very satisfied with my work. My hair is still shiny and healthy as ever, looks and feels phenomenal.
I mixed conditioner, toner, and EVOO together, and it worked extremely well. The canopy/bangs are much lighter than the bottom layers (partially due to stubborn dye) but it looks perfect IMHO. My family is a little meh about it... but I love it. What do you lovely ladies and gentlemen think? :cool:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/jenny_the_strange/DSC06337.jpg

My bangs are nice and blonde here. Excuse the birdface. :p
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/jenny_the_strange/DSC06329-1.jpg

I'm so proud of my hard work. It paid off, and I'm really happy. I just had to share it with y'all. :inlove:

spidermom
April 22nd, 2010, 04:28 PM
Congratulations! Sometimes a change must be made!

Sylvanas
April 22nd, 2010, 04:56 PM
I love it! Big fan of multi coloured hair. Love how it matches your top - brown and other earthy (is that a word?) toned clothes will look really good with your new colour(s) :) If you make sure to only dye your regrowth from now on, there shouldn't be any (visible) damage to worry about either.

RavennaNight
April 22nd, 2010, 06:20 PM
Looks great! Nice work:) change is good!

Loreley
April 22nd, 2010, 11:59 PM
Beautiful colour! Congrats! :)

little_acorn
April 23rd, 2010, 12:01 AM
looking good :thumbsup:

ericthegreat
April 23rd, 2010, 12:10 AM
I've officially started a trend here I see. :cool:

You look beautiful with blond hair Jennifer. And I also like how your bangs in front and also your crown area are a gorgeous light golden blond, while your bottom layers held on to some of your darker color from before and they came out a sandy kind of blond.

Shermie Girl
April 23rd, 2010, 12:18 AM
Very nice. Enjoy your new hair. :D

kelly-j
April 23rd, 2010, 02:07 AM
That really suits you!

redneckprincess
April 23rd, 2010, 05:14 AM
Lovely!!! Just remember to keep up on those conditioning treatments

Bethie
April 23rd, 2010, 05:19 AM
Congrats on your new color, it looks good on you.

Crazycatlady
April 23rd, 2010, 06:54 PM
I love it!!! I just got new blonde highlights added today. Feel like a new woman!

:cheese:

Pear Martini
April 23rd, 2010, 07:44 PM
Work it, blondie!

Zindell
April 24th, 2010, 01:55 AM
It looks great! Well done. :)

Aditi
April 24th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Very Beautiful Color :bigeyes: and your hair looks so silky and shiny :)

Sammich
April 24th, 2010, 03:07 AM
I really really love the colour, I've had that dyed *Points at album* but I find you suit it better! *Tempted to post another pic of me with that hair colour, goes to do so!*
Gorgeous. ;) You already know my opinion on your lovely locks. ^^
It looks look healthy and soft, I'm a sucker for soft hair! O_O