PDA

View Full Version : i just realized my hair isnt as long as i thought

Mariah!!
April 21st, 2010, 10:26 AM
I'm so sad. After looking at everyone's hair on here and learning what BSL means, I think my hair is only a little past my Bra strap. What do you think? The avatar picture is from a few days ago. So do you think of my hair as long, short or medium?? I think only medium? I hope i don't make anyone feel bad if they're hair is shorter than mine.... I'm sorry in advance.

Maddy25
April 21st, 2010, 10:27 AM
haha to me your hair is SUPER long ;)

bunnii
April 21st, 2010, 10:31 AM
Your hair is about the same length as mine, but I think your wave makes yours spring up a bit, It's no bad thing. BSL IS long and when it's longer it'll look even more gorgeous! :D (because it already is :) )

BattahZ
April 21st, 2010, 10:51 AM
It's a little hard to tell from your avatar pic, but it looks to me like your hair is close to waist length?

chopandchange
April 21st, 2010, 10:54 AM
From your avatar, it's hard to tell, because the picture is so small, but it looks more like waist length to me. In LHC terms, I would think of your hair as medium length. That's the length I consider mine to be, too. :(

But don't be sad. To normal, everyday people outside of LHC, our hair is super-long! :D

lilalong
April 21st, 2010, 11:19 AM
From your picture, I would guess waist as well.

kelly-j
April 21st, 2010, 11:30 AM
Your hair looks very long in your avatar, close to waist.

Mariah!!
April 21st, 2010, 11:36 AM
wow thanks everyone!! this makes me want to put a picture of my hair up when it is straight too. i think i will soon. in that picture my hair is curled the way someone posted about. like when you twist your hair tightly into 2 or 4 sections and let dry overnight. its not that way naturally. i wish!! i feel better now! might i add that a couple of you said that your hair is about the same lenght as mine, but i think by the pics it looks a little closer to waist than mine! very nice pics everyone! and MADDY25, your hair will get there! i like your hair anyways though! its cute, chik and shiny healthy!!

redneckprincess
April 21st, 2010, 11:42 AM
To me..your hair is very long...I am still a year or two from where you are now..

JenniferNoel
April 21st, 2010, 11:45 AM
To non-LHC members, even some APL hair is considered long. Trust me on that one. Yes, it is true that by LHC standards your hair is medium length, but it's not short either way. ;)

Rivanariko
April 21st, 2010, 11:59 AM
whatever length, your hair is lovely! It's hard to tell from that picture, but I'll agree that it looks closer to waist to me.
Welcome to LHC!

Quixii
April 21st, 2010, 03:24 PM
It's definitely not short. :) I also agree with it being very pretty.

juliaxena
April 22nd, 2010, 12:06 AM
Your lenght is as far as I'm ready to go.

Flynn
April 22nd, 2010, 12:31 AM
BSL varies a lot from person to person. I don't think it's a very good measure. If you take it as "halfway between armpits and waist", well, really, that's pretty long.

Also, you're curly/wurly, so stretched you're probably at or beyond waist.

Aditi
April 22nd, 2010, 01:56 AM
Your hair looks very long in your avatar, close to waist.
Yep! I agree.

Dreams_in_Pink
April 22nd, 2010, 05:58 AM
hhaha if your hair's short, i'm bald :D

Mariah!!
April 22nd, 2010, 12:14 PM
thanks everyone! :D