PDA

View Full Version : Monistat mix-up! LOL

jenjen10
April 19th, 2010, 07:40 PM
So, I was jumping back on the Monistat bandwagon and stopped by Walmart to pick some up. Well, I must have been a little rushed as I got home, excitedly opened the package to apply it and realized I purchased the SUPPOSITORIES on accident. Not gonna work... Ended up using the little tube of 2% as I figured something was better than nothing but that was an expensive treatment! LOL

Gonna have to stop out there again tomorrow... thank goodness for self checkouts!

lora410
April 19th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Oh dear lord. Well it's good it was suppositories and not cream. Now that would have been interesting..lmao

XJawbreaker
April 19th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Hahaha I almost did that the other day!
But I actually stood there looking at all the brands for like 10 minutes =p

Kristin
April 19th, 2010, 08:21 PM
Isn't it so embarrassing when you have to stand there forever because you want to make sure you don't get the suppositories, get the correct percentage, get the most applications for your money? Now that I know what I want, I can just grab it and go, thank God. And yes, self-checkouts are fantastic.:o

jenjen10
April 19th, 2010, 08:26 PM
If anything ever happens to me and someone has to clean out my place they are going to be convinced that I suffered from SEVERE yeast issues! LOL In reality, I have never had to actually use it for its intended purpose (knock on wood!)