PDA

View Full Version : how long is my hair?

monica sanders
April 17th, 2010, 03:15 PM
would you say my hair is tailbone? that is my goal. i need to trim a little but not a lot i don't think:confused:

chopandchange
April 17th, 2010, 03:21 PM
Do you have any length shots - pictures of your hair from the back? It's hard to tell if you just have your hair pulled over your shoulders.

How far down can you feel your hair brush against your back? If it reaches your tailbone, then you'll know that's how long it is.

monica sanders
April 17th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Do you have any length shots - pictures of your hair from the back? It's hard to tell if you just have your hair pulled over your shoulders.

How far down can you feel your hair brush against your back? If it reaches your tailbone, then you'll know that's how long it is.

there is on my pics i added i think where it's the butt shot.

spidermom
April 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM
I looked in your photo album, and there is no rear-view shot. From the front, it looks like your hair is hip length.

marikamt
April 17th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I agree w/ Spidermom... I would guess somewhere between waist and hip (closer to hip)

Frying Pan Paul
April 17th, 2010, 04:45 PM
There are two photos that I can see. The first photo is easier to see, but it looks like mid-back length. Maybe put a photo of the back of your hair up?

Carolyn
April 17th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I see 2 front pics. In both I think your hair looks like it's 3-4" above your waist. It's super hard to tell from these pics.

Tovah
April 17th, 2010, 05:57 PM
I get photobucket requesting monica's password.
huh?

I'll check out your album.

FrannyG
April 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM
I also can only see the two front shots. It's impossible to tell. Try uploading that other photo again, and perhaps we can help. :)