PDA

View Full Version : I did it! I finally got it!

PrincessTieflin
April 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I was finally able to get sticks to hold with no bands or clips or even bobby pins, what a great mini goal... :D I now feel like Im growing and on my way to hip :)

I THINK y'all called it a LWB, so I had to try it :D
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/Keaesis/003.jpg
So tell me, what do y'all think?

Capybara
April 17th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Congratulations! This is a great milestone :) I couldn't put my hair up only using sticks until last December, when I was at hip length. You must be so pleased :flower:

Pretty hairsticks, by the way!

Ivy~Rose
April 17th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Congrats, it looks lovely! I love your sticks (where did you get them??) and your bun is very balanced. 10/10!

*Rose Red*
April 17th, 2010, 02:40 PM
it´s looking very good!

Nastasia
April 17th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Very classy. :applause

I agree that the hairsticks are excellent :)

Arctic_Mama
April 17th, 2010, 02:50 PM
That looks great! I couldn't put my hair up with sticks until just two weeks ago, when I was just shy of waist. It was too thick and unruly!

I agree, your bun is very balanced, it's a great little milestone.

PrincessTieflin
April 17th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Ivy~Rose, I think I got them at the icing, that is my go-to place for sticks and forks, some of them are so fun :)

Thanks all for the compliments:)

Now I gotta find more to try :) Im so excited

*Aoife*
April 17th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Oh wow, thats so pretty :) Well done

strwbrry dakri
April 17th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Gorgeous! I can barely get my hair (almost BSL) to stay with a stick - and it ain't pretty! Congratulations!

TiaKitty
April 17th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Very nice! Love the sticks, as well!

embee
April 17th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Very well done. :) That is a real milestone!

jenjen10
April 17th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Looks great! How long is your hair? I am impatient to get to the point that you are at! ;P

kelly-j
April 17th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Congratulations, that must feel great!
The updo looks lovely on you!

Konstifik
April 18th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Congratulations!

I just recently reached that milestone too, but your bun is way prettier and balanced. How did you get the sticks so straight?! :D

Aditi
April 18th, 2010, 03:08 AM
The Bun looks Great!!!! Congratulations :cheer:

Xandrra
April 18th, 2010, 06:32 AM
To all the peple that just learned to do this not so long ago - well, I just learned this is at all possible :D I never knew you could keep your hair up using sticks only, still can't get my hair around it. Oh so much to learn :D

Xandrra
April 18th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Also, congratulations! the bun is lovely and the sticks are gorgeous :) I can only dream of being able to do something like this, it still seems quite impossible to me :D

Nae
April 18th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Oh yay! I had never heard of this Icing store, so I googled it and did a store locator and there is one only 30 miles away. I have been to Claire's before but not these off-shoot stores. Thanks for the heads up, I will definately check it out.

And that updo looks really great! Can't wait till I can accomplish something similar!! Good job!

PrincessTieflin
April 18th, 2010, 10:20 AM
jenjen10-- My hair is just shy of apl, that is around 1 - 20 inches on me. But my hair is fairly fine and curly so I was able to do updo's sooner then I thought, TEHE :D

Konstifik-- I had been working on getting the sticks straight.. Im a bit OCD when it comes to balancing the buns and getting the sticks straight if its crooked Ill fix it same with the sticks if they are off a bit Ill keep tryin to get it straight.... I guess I worry to much sometimes.. :)

Addy
April 18th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Congrats and I really like those sticks! :cool:

christinemariep
April 18th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Congrats on reaching this goal! :) Looks good!

ItalianFlower
April 18th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I love your hair! It looks so soft and pretty! :D The sticks are beautiful too!

superficial
April 18th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Congratulations! I've just started using sticks too. :)

JenniferNoel
April 18th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Epic bun and pretty sticks! Congrats on your awesome milestone. I can only put my hair up with sticks with like, two kinds of buns. :p

Maddy25
April 18th, 2010, 03:34 PM
yay!!! It looks great :D

Konstifik
April 20th, 2010, 01:36 AM
Konstifik-- I had been working on getting the sticks straight.. Im a bit OCD when it comes to balancing the buns and getting the sticks straight if its crooked Ill fix it same with the sticks if they are off a bit Ill keep tryin to get it straight.... I guess I worry to much sometimes.. :)

Hehe, well, the OCD paid off greatly ;)
And the sticks are so pretty! Are they made out of glass? It sure looks like it! :D

jackiesjottings
April 20th, 2010, 04:30 AM
Looking good :)

Pixna
April 20th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Yay!!!!! Good job!!!!! :cheer:

I know what a wonderful milestone this is -- it really opens up a whole world of possibilities (and hair toys!) for you. Congratulations!!!

KBG
April 20th, 2010, 10:27 AM
Gorgeous! Congrats! Those sticks rock too!

PrincessTieflin
April 20th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Hehe, well, the OCD paid off greatly ;)
And the sticks are so pretty! Are they made out of glass? It sure looks like it! :D

LOL I wish, No they are just shiny plastic, and Im worried they are a bit fragile, but I love them :D

Thanks all for the replies and compliments Its made my week :D