PDA

View Full Version : My 100th post.

vanity_acefake
April 17th, 2010, 07:49 AM
This is my 100th post so i would like to say to all of you how incredibly glad i am that i found LHC. I have learned so much here - from caring for my hair better, new ways of styling it, rediscovering the joys and delights of henna, coconut oil and so much more. This forum is made up of the most friendly, supportive, helpful, wise and non-judgemental people. When someone here needs advice be it on hair, relationships or life in general there is always kind, supportive and loving advice and help here. Ah! If only the outside world was more like this. I suffer terribly from depression and when i am having a bad day i log on knowing that i can spend then here taking my mind off it for a while - i tend to read the funny topics when i am low and it never fails to make me smile. So thank you so much for LHC, for all of you guys and for all your inspiring advice and gorgeous hair. Sorry it is a long post. Xxx

FrannyG
April 17th, 2010, 08:19 AM
Thank you for being a member of this community! :blossom:

TheKnight'sLady
April 17th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Congrats on your 100th post! This forum is really encouraging and I am glad it makes your days brighter. :)

chopandchange
April 17th, 2010, 08:41 AM
I read that wrongly, and thought you had made it to a thousand posts! A hundred is still a lot.

I'm sorry to hear about your depression. I agree this is often a cheering place to be. :)

Paniscus
April 17th, 2010, 08:58 AM
ahhhh... I recall when I hit *100,* and now I'm working towards my 1000th. So yes, LHC is a wonderful place apparently if I've stuck around this long! I've been to many forums over the years, but have NEVER participated as much as I have here. Mostly, I lose interest quickly even if the forum is related to something I love. And you're right, it's the people here- the majority (very large majority of them) are always helpful and non-judgemental. I'm not sure how LHC does it, but this place rocks!!! Maybe people with long hair or wanting long hair, are just generally nicer people? hahah. Either way, glad you're here and being part of it!

JenniferNoel
April 17th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Aww. I'm glad we make you happy! And congrats on your 100th post. I agree, LHC is a simply wonderful community! :toast:

*Rose Red*
April 17th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Congrats! In a few days I´m a member of TLHC for one year, and I´m happy, too!

jera
April 17th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Congrats on reaching 100 posts. :)