PDA

View Full Version : Had a dream that I had something sticky in my hair and woke up with..

Curlsgirl
April 16th, 2010, 10:33 AM
...something sticky in my hair!!! It was on the left side, a strand of hair right next to my face and starting from the middle of the strand going to the end. In my dream I was in some kind of classroom and had something gooey and sticky in my hair in that same place only I could SEE it and I tried to get it out. Some of it came out but it was still sticky (in my dream). So this morning as I brushed I realized it really WAS sticky! It took me a while to brush through it and it's still going to have to be washed to get it out. WIERD!

Capybara
April 16th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Strange!! :silly:

... Did you ever find out what it was? ...

jera
April 16th, 2010, 02:42 PM
That is weird. You've got psycho sympathetic hair ! :p

spidermom
April 16th, 2010, 02:48 PM
The only experience I've had similar to that is when I dreamed that a highway patrolman pulled me over and was attempting to give me something, but try hard as I might, I couldn't see it. Then I woke up and my pillow was over my eyes.

JenniferNoel
April 16th, 2010, 05:13 PM
I have experiences like that often. I'm used to it.
What was the stuff? :run:

joiekimochi
April 17th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Ehhh....what was the "sticky stuff" on your hair? Do you *ahem* share a bed with a man? :p

frizzalot
April 17th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Ehhh....what was the "sticky stuff" on your hair? Do you *ahem* share a bed with a man?

Naughty.....! :D

Katurday
April 17th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Something sticky could have gotten on your pillow if you're a bedroom eater like me. Or you could have had something sticky on your hands. Or an unfortunate dose of sticky hair stuff (like if you add honey to your conditioning methods). The only times something similar has happened to me like that is dreaming about the arctic and waking up completely uncovered by blankets and the window wide open.

Curlsgirl
April 18th, 2010, 09:08 PM
No, don't eat in bed, my hair hates honey, I don't even eat sugar or candy so have NO idea what the sticky stuff was. I guess I could have gotten food in it earlier in the day or something but I can't recall doing that. And I KNEW someone would mention the other thing someone suggested and no not possible. :o

eyesofsummer
April 18th, 2010, 09:45 PM
How strange! Dreams are so cool :D

Shermie Girl
April 18th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Ehhh....what was the "sticky stuff" on your hair? Do you *ahem* share a bed with a man? :p

Welcome to the gutter. That was my first thought, too. :twisted::o:p:lol:

Curlsgirl, did you have a snack or a sugary drink like sweetened tea, coffee or cocoa before you went to bed? Maybe your hair got into it and you weren't aware of it until you slept on it and it stuck to you. :)

JamieLeigh
April 19th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Why can't I dream of money, and then wake up with money in my hair?? :( No fair. :p