PDA

View Full Version : long hair win!

SophieSpector
April 15th, 2010, 03:18 PM
This guy I'm really into told me today "wow you have really long hair"
(i'm only BSL!). Totally made my day.

Sheltie_Momma
April 15th, 2010, 03:22 PM
Hooray for you! I still remember the exact day I overheard someone describe me at work as "that girl with the long hair". THRILLING!

SophieSpector
April 15th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I also watched this programme earlier that day on helen of troy and there was this segment talking about the beauty of her long hair and then he said that. SO FUN. I've not been able to stop playing with my hair all day since that ^^

spidermom
April 15th, 2010, 03:35 PM
Terrific; I'm happy for you.

tcheney91
April 15th, 2010, 03:40 PM
I remember the first time someone said that to me, too. It seriously makes you want to sit and preen and fawn over your hair. A great feeling. Congrats!

ZenGwen
April 15th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Yay! Congrats!

I still remember in Japanese class we were learning to describe people and everyone practiced "girl with long hair" on me. It was fantastic.

FrannyG
April 15th, 2010, 04:01 PM
That's just lovely, SophieSpector! :blossom: And don't forget, in the real world, i.e. outside of LHC BSL hair is very long hair! We get jaded here thinking that BSL is not very long. :)

SophieSpector
April 15th, 2010, 04:07 PM
I have to say when he said that I thought of Cinnamon on here and wondered what he would say about her.

sarah061
April 15th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Aww, that's really exciting, yay! I can't wait for the day someone says that about me :) What's your goal length?

Yozhik
April 15th, 2010, 09:41 PM
That's so great! I bet you're really pleased :)

I can't wait for my hair to get long enough for someone to say that.

Tressie
April 15th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Congratulation! I know that felt good! (o:

Sunny_side_up
April 16th, 2010, 05:10 AM
Thats lovely! Makes you feel great inside and bet you were all smiles for the day:)
Last year after commonly wearing hair in claw clip, work colleagues noticed my pony tail was longer, gives you a good feeling to have people notice things like that. Great progress!
Happy growing!

DARKMARTIAN
April 16th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Gotta admit..tis nice to hear. Now if people would stop asking me if im in a band that would suit me just fine...:p

BelleBot
April 16th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Ooo, it's such a lovely feeling. I can remember when I used to introduce myself to people and they'd always say "I won't forget you, you're the one with the really long hair!" :)

Ravenwaves 88
April 16th, 2010, 12:11 PM
I just recently got a comment like that and I was in disbelief at first because I spend too much time looking at all the lovely hair on here. My hair is NOT long....lol (in my head). I am really really looking forward to being the "Tall girl with long hair." I will feel like an elf Officially!

I'm glad you had a great compliment day. :D