PDA

View Full Version : Your miracle product?

Pages : [1] 2

buttons
May 5th, 2008, 09:26 PM
What is the one oil, butter, leave-in, conditioner, supplement, growth aid, etc. you just can't live without? Just curious :)
Mine would either be jojoba or coconut oil, but I haven't tried shea butter yet and hope It'll be as great for me as it is for others.

lookingglass
May 5th, 2008, 09:40 PM
If I could only have ONE?! FOTE aloe gel.

harley mama
May 5th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Coconut oil and SSO. I love both.

buttons
May 5th, 2008, 11:32 PM
If I could only have ONE?!

That makes it a lot harder, huh?

zelah
May 5th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Currently mine would be jojoba, with EVOO at a close second.

hazelfaern
May 6th, 2008, 12:02 AM
So far, Camellia Oil. It's amazing!

Melisande
May 6th, 2008, 12:24 AM
It has to be two for me.

My essential oil mix with jojoba for the scalp, and my sheabutter balsam for the lengths.

these two recipes have turned my hair around, and I found no bought product superior to them.

swanns
May 6th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Currently, I think it would be jojoba. I just purchased my first bottle a few weeks ago and learned to use it fairly quickly, really takes the frizz away pretty well!:)

Anje
May 6th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Hmmm.. I'm not sure. Probably just my cheapo conditioner, really. It gets my ends moist when they're dried out in ways oils never could, and it works well as a leave-in if I want one. I like oils, aloe, etc. and can do without everything but water, conditioner or oil, and a comb and still have my hair look good.

chelles2kids
May 6th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Yep, Camellia oil here too.

I've tried lots of oils & butters, but none of them compare.

Michelle

ginalaurie
May 6th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Emu oil from healthyhairplus.com. Both the condish and the pure oil. It absorbs into both my hair and skin with no greasy residue.

I've never heard of camellia oil before, interesting.

Loviatar
May 6th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Henna or monoi - I cant pick just one!

happylynngilmer
May 6th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Shea butter. No question about it!

centurytoolate
May 6th, 2008, 10:09 AM
FOTE aloe and a jar of honey are equally important in my book. I love them both.

vindo
May 6th, 2008, 10:16 AM
If I could only have 1 - ♥Camellia Oil♥

Otherwise I love Henna just as much.

Dulci
May 6th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Beauty Without Cruelty Revitalize Leave-in Conditioner (http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=90283&catid=10726).

Sofoulee
May 6th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Mine is a product. It's an olive oil hair masque that I use as a leave in conditioner. It's made by Regis Salons and I've absolutely addicted to it... this stuff rocks! :rockerdud

AlleyKitten
May 6th, 2008, 12:12 PM
VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Therapy conditioner. My hair loves it for CO or CWC, it gets soooooo soft and tangle-free.

Islandgrrl
May 6th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Jojoba oil at the moment.

Anlbe
May 6th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Aveda damage remedy treatment, my hair was soooo happy when I found it.

n3m3sis42
May 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Henna, definitely.

The color doesn't even show all that much on my hair because it's so dark (except my whites, which aren't that numerous yet). But my texture and overall shine have improved SO MUCH!

jojo
May 7th, 2008, 10:10 AM
camillia oil oh and aloe vera my saviors!

Ohio Sky
May 7th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I have a lot of random stuff that I like, but most of it is interchangeable. The one thing I never go without is coconut oil.

ladystar
May 7th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Coconut Oil. =)

Carina
May 7th, 2008, 11:48 AM
My miracle product is camellia oil at the moment.I love oils:love::cloud9:.

jesamyn
May 7th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Mane & Tail Conditioner. My hair just prefers it to anything else. :)

heidihug
May 7th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I'd have to say Pure Romance massage oil - I put it in my hair after washing, and it loves it. It has no mineral oils in it, only plant oils, but - wahh! - I don't think they make it anymore. When a friend of mine stopped selling PR, I bought out her remaining bottles. I checked online recently, and the massage oil they sell now is called "Aura", and it's definitely not the same. After I run out (granted, it'll be a while), I'll have to use my back-up nut/coconut oils, which my hair does not like as much.

Curlsgirl
May 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Coconut oil

Speedbump
May 8th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Nexxus Color Ensure conditioner. :inlove:

VikingJarl
May 9th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Jojoba Oil, until I find something better. Shea butter sounds interesting

naturechild
May 9th, 2008, 10:11 AM
coconut and shea butter for my skin and hair

CountessDeJager
May 9th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Can I say hairbrush? One that is not to hard and not too soft. Mine is made by Mystique and has boar bristles and longer plastic bristles interspersed. It was given to me in a hairbrush intervention because my friends shuddered at the harsh, all plastic Goody brush that I'd been using. :o

Everything else is optional but Lavender Lilac Suave shampoo comes in second. It is purple, cheap, strong enough to get out the sebum if I have waited too long between washes, and has enough silicones that I don't need a conditioner. Anything else I use (occasionally oils, conditioner, silicone serum, scent) is more for something to play with rather than a hair need.

Tresses
May 9th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Camellia Oil. :inlove:

Stephanie
May 9th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Ooh, this is hard. Probably Nexxus KERApHIX conditioner.

allege
May 10th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Hands down its Nexxus Emergencée.

My ends where to the point where I thougth I was going to have to cut off several inches. Nothing was working, cremes, oils, butters, SMT's, everything was letting me down. I found a bottle of this stuff on sale and bought it. It stayed in my makeup bag for a month before I actually used it. I was at Hurricane, WV for a reenactment we were staying in a motel. I hopped in the shower and decided to break out this product. I got up the next morning with silky smooth, beautiful hair.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

paper
May 10th, 2008, 08:21 AM
VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Therapy conditioner. My hair loves it for CO or CWC, it gets soooooo soft and tangle-free.

I just bought that can't wait to try it.

My most favorite thing is my Horn Comb. It has made so much difference on my hair.

Finoriel
May 10th, 2008, 08:25 AM
One? Thatīs really hard!
I think Iīd choose my egg-shampoo :)

eadwine
May 10th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Coconut oil! :D

Amoretti
May 10th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Dove Intense Moisture conditioner. I always go back to it.

Nynaeve
May 10th, 2008, 12:16 PM
What is the one oil, butter, leave-in, conditioner, supplement, growth aid, etc. you just can't live without? Just curious :)
Mine would either be jojoba or coconut oil, but I haven't tried shea butter yet and hope It'll be as great for me as it is for others.

This is a hard one.... at the moment, I would have to say jojoba oil. I use it for everything. My length, my scalp, my ends, my ears, my elbows. :D

jessie58
May 10th, 2008, 12:22 PM
At the moment, mine is a non product- product. Water Only works miracles on my frizz and curls.

anamarieus
May 10th, 2008, 07:22 PM
coconut oil. I did one treatment a month ago - used a lot of coconut oil in my hair. Hair was greasy for a good week. Now my hair is unbelievably manageable and straight. This is even after a month.

Also when I shampoo, I pour the shampoo in my hand and just rub down my hair - I do not take my hair in my hands and swish it all around - the same with conditioner.

My hair has amazing mangeability now.

mommyofatoz
May 10th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I would have to say AVG. I use it in my hair and on my face and body.

bruteforcegrl
May 10th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I love my Meg's Method Oil (Chrome Dome blend, clary sage and thyme essential oils) in jojoba oil as a carrier. I use it about every third day as a scalp massage before washing. I used to think it smelled very odd. Now I really like it.
bfg

klear3
May 10th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I am a middle age woman and we have baldness with the wome in our family. I have been a person who take really good care of her hair and was sadden when i started to lose my hair in 1996. now i am 70 bald and i use to wear pony tails to cover now i wear falls. I am comfortable with this but i want my hair back. I started using the ingredienti Monistat in April that is suppose to make hair grow but i am still working with it because my baldness didn't started today. I am giving it atleast 6-months to a year. Give my some feed back.

justgreen
May 10th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I cannot live without Sebastian Volume Conditioner. I buy it in 1 litre bottles, 2 at a time. I use it as a leave-in, cannot wash my hair without it.

TwirlyTresses
May 11th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Jojoba oil.

There are lots of oils and butters I've tried and love and continue to use--coconut, camellia, sweet almond, emu, sunflower, shea butter, etc. But jojoba is the one I always take with me when I travel and can only pack one. It's great for everything.

justinekay
May 11th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Phyto 9 - my hair grows long when I use this and it snaps off when I don't!

Nitika
May 11th, 2008, 12:30 PM
I don't know if this classifies as a "product," but my all-time favorite, best thing for my hair is my silk pillow case. My hair is shiny and glossy from sleeping on it. I only wash it once a week, so if I use oils, my hair benefits from the oils' residue on other nights.

My face loves the silk, too. It's not cold in the winter nor warm in the summer. The best!

Nynaeve
May 11th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I don't know if this classifies as a "product," but my all-time favorite, best thing for my hair is my silk pillow case. My hair is shiny and glossy from sleeping on it. I only wash it once a week, so if I use oils, my hair benefits from the oils' residue on other nights.

My face loves the silk, too. It's not cold in the winter nor warm in the summer. The best!

Sure that counts as a product. It's something you use to make your hair happier. :P

lynnala
May 11th, 2008, 09:35 PM
At this moment it's my homemade lotion bar. I rub it on my ends when I go to bed and they are shiny and sleek and beautiful all the next day. (ingredients: beeswax, camellia oil, vit. E oil, grapeseed oil and olive oil, so I cover a lot of bases in one swoop!) I also use it on my heels, knees, elbows, I'm in love with this thing!

tiny_teesha
May 12th, 2008, 03:07 AM
coconut oil....hands down.

Hypnotica
May 12th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Nothing keeps my hair as shiney as henna.

florenonite
May 13th, 2008, 07:53 AM
coconut oil, I use it for everything!

KnightsLady
May 14th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Newton's Vegetable Sorbolene. It does everything. Coconut oil is just nice to have optional extra.

Stephanie
May 14th, 2008, 08:08 AM
As of last week, I think I may have a new one. Nexxus Headress. I'm absolutely in love.

Meli
May 14th, 2008, 09:55 AM
My miracle "product" - well, sebum? :p It makes my hair thicker, stronger, wavier and overall healthier. I do best with WO, though, so as I have sebum anyway (of course) perhaps I should choose water. Or at a second thought - I probably could survive with NW/SO, if I really had to, but to live without a pair of sharp S&D scissors - no way! :silly:

Arniky
May 15th, 2008, 01:15 AM
oils which reduce hair fall

yogachic
May 17th, 2008, 07:40 PM
I am still searching for a miracle product.

catfish
May 17th, 2008, 08:03 PM
I would have to say my wooden comb. I can go days without oils, shampoo, conditioner, even water, but my hair wouldn't last a single day without being able to comb out the tangles:o

Poolsoflaughter
May 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
As a leave-in for the length, I love coconut oil, but as a must for my scalp, tea tree oil. (helps with irritation)

Patrycja
May 18th, 2008, 10:22 AM
oh man! If I had to pick one....coconut oil.

Cheery
May 18th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I'm not really into all the oils and leave ins and all that. I don't even know what half of them are or what they're supposed to do! So I'd say my miracle product is Pantene Pro-V 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner. Since it's 2 in 1, I only have to lather and rinse once, saving me lots of time. It also rinses out pretty quick, most other shampoos/conditioners I've used take FOREVER to rinse out. It also makes it easier to comb my hair after I wash it and makes my hair feels to soft and silky. Yay!

akiss4lexie
May 18th, 2008, 06:40 PM
VO5 conditioner is just wonderful on my hair. Neem oil also helps make it super-soft.

I've been curious about camellia oil for awhile; guess I'll have to try it since so many people are raving about it!

talula_fairie
May 18th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Dr. Hauschka shampoo with Macadamia and Orange. It's ridiculously expensive, but it smells great (I can't deal with synthetic scents) and makes my hair feel really awesome.

kwaniesiam
May 20th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Right now, aloe gel. I use it for styling daily and it's not damaging or sticky and gross like normal hair products. Before, it was probably some sort of oil. Coconut sounds about right.

Lillian
May 25th, 2008, 03:33 AM
Oil - I have to oil after every wash, and I've been doing so for over 2 years. Right now, I can't live without coconut oil, but once that's finished I'm going to try Camellia oil (which I keep reading so much about). :D

Sceleste
May 25th, 2008, 05:59 PM
I would have to choose the conditioner I use.

It's the cheapest one of all conditioners sold in Finnish grocery stores, it's cone free and the bottle has 500 ml in it so it lasts a long time.

For me it's the best conditioner for CO and because it's so cheap I can use it as much as I need to get my hair clean.

I also use it in deep conditioning treatments with heavier conditioners, honey etc.

I usually use another conditioner on the length but my hair would do just fine if I only used this cheapo conditioner.

lynlora
June 1st, 2008, 01:58 PM
It would be Neexus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner.Starting using it with the matching Sleektress shampoo about a week ago.

Forever_Sophie
June 1st, 2008, 03:06 PM
ABBA Nourishing Leave-In conditioner.

daydreamer
June 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM
My wide-tooth horn comb!! Well... also my satin pillow covering. :) Both keep my hair very happy.

rossjen
June 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM
I would have to say camellia oil.

Elenna
June 1st, 2008, 10:39 PM
Coconut oil as a pre-wash conditioner. Camellia oil as an after-wash leave-in. These miracle products made my hair silky. Hair isn't dry and brittle anymore.

chotee
June 2nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
As a pre-wash : coconut+almond+castor oil massaged on scalp....

I see a lot of people vote for Camellia oil....i have never tried it so i am going to look out for it.
:smile:

chotee

Leisa
June 2nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Wish I knew what the miracle product was..
When it comes to hair there are no miracle,
Just decisions. (much like life).

I decided to go au natural, herbs and oils. would you stop me on the street and say 'omg, what glamorous hair you have?

Heck no. I don't have any illusions.

peachy.pudding
June 3rd, 2008, 05:41 PM
AUSSIE 3MM and almond oil

Katja
June 4th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Well, I can't say that I have found a miracle product, but I continue to experiment. I have found a few really good ones:

CV Honey, Egg, & Beer shampoo bar
camellia oil
Joico K-pak Reconstruct conditioner

Tekakwitha
June 4th, 2008, 03:55 AM
The three things which helped me most in growing healthy hair were:

1. Eating lots of whole-grain products.
2. Switching from conventional products to natural products.
3. Always diluting my shampoo and washing only the scalp.

So, no miracle products over here, but a change of old routines.

FrannyG
June 4th, 2008, 04:04 AM
ACV rinse is indispensible for me. It's actually one of the few things I already new about since my teen years, which was--ahem!--more than a few years ago.

It's great for my scalp, and great for softness and shine.

rhubarbarin
June 4th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Coconut oil on WET HAIR (on dry hair it's a disaster!).

It gives me beautiful, poofy, SOFT (this is really the selling point - every other leave-in makes my hair feel rougher), frizz-free curls. Unfortunately it falls flat overnight.. but as long as I get my head wet in the morning it perks right back up. I only need a couple drops, so it's super-cheap too!

Fillette
June 5th, 2008, 02:59 PM
My cheap Suave conditioner.

mugglemomof3
June 5th, 2008, 03:35 PM
*Any of the following Conditioners for my hair
-Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm (cone free)
-TRESemme Smooth and Silky
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

*And Coconut Oil for my face.

Hey - she didn't say "miracle product" for hair only! so I didn't cheat! :D:p

Fireweed
June 5th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Right now I am loving olive oil with a few drops of clary sage. I love my wood comb too.

buttons
June 5th, 2008, 07:12 PM
*Any of the following Conditioners for my hair
-Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm (cone free)
-TRESemme Smooth and Silky
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration

*And Coconut Oil for my face.

Hey - she didn't say "miracle product" for hair only! so I didn't cheat! :D:p

Oops, my bad :p

mugglemomof3
June 6th, 2008, 10:19 AM
Oops, my bad :p

We'll forgive you this one time, but don't let it happen again! :eyebrows::lol::wannabe::face:

Electronika
June 6th, 2008, 11:35 PM
Herbal Essences Replenishing Conditioner. This is the most amazing conditioner I have ever found, and its amazing. I just love it so much!

longhairedfairy
June 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Camellia oil! Camellia oil! Camellia oil! We should start a camellia oil club! Woohoo!!!

WavyGal
June 9th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Sadly, I don't have one. Every time, I find something that works and think it's going to be a holy grail, it dies on me. It drives me crazy!

Loreyanne_H
June 11th, 2008, 06:24 AM
My miracle product is absolutely Sante Conditioner Brilliant Care, 5.50 euros in Europe. It's organic, smells like a delicate coconut milkshake and it is perfect after every shampooing, because it makes my hair smooth without keeping away the volume I need.

akka naeda
June 11th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Coconut oil.

And as long as they keep the recipe the same:) the present conefree Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner.

cherryblossom
June 24th, 2008, 11:39 AM
shea butter on my ends (tips) and jojoba about midway and down ( i find shea butter is a bit too heavy to use on the top bits)

chrissy-b
June 24th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I'd say it's coconut oil. It's done the most for my hair since joining LHC.

Lara1
July 18th, 2008, 10:56 PM
I would say jojoba, coconut and camelia oils.

winter_star
July 19th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Coconut Oil. I can't live without it. I use this on my hair and my skin.

bunnii
July 19th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Mine is definately Olive oil, how I lived without it i'll never know :D I use it on my hair and skin and its sooooo cheap I just use Extra virgin from the cooking aisle hehehehehe

nutsenmai
July 19th, 2008, 11:57 PM
The one thing that I've kept in my routine for more than 7 years is Hask Placenta Extract treatment. I spay it on to help detangle and fight static. Can't live without it! [If they ever discontinued it I would be devastated!!!]

SweetPea88
July 20th, 2008, 12:29 AM
Coconut oil without a doubt! Man, am I glad I found that stuff! :)

ladyshannonanne
July 20th, 2008, 01:06 AM
I love Avalon Organics Biotin-B Complex Thickening conditioner, Aveda Shampure conditioner, and I'm about to try out Aubrey's GPB conditioner. I have fine, wavy with a few random spiral curls in the underneath layer. I always used to run gel through it because it was just part of my routine. But I have actually found that my hair behaves best when I condition it well and leave it alone. Most of the time, I skip the step of an additional product, but when I want some more definition for my waves, I love Aveda Confixor Gel, Jessicurl's Rockin' Ringlets and Aubrey's B-5 Design Gel.

Cinnamon.locks
July 20th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Still experimenting, was going to buy Shea butter but got a lung infection and had to spend the cash on meds.

But if i had to swear by one product, it will have to be ( so far ) Fantasia IC Olive oil, it smoothes my hair, keeps the damage to a minimum and helps seal the ends so they won't get all dry and broken. so far that is the best product for my hair.

Tried coconut oil, hair was unhappy, crunchy and very dry ends.

Tried jojoba, fairly ok but not perfect.

tried almond oil, same thing, hair dry and crunchy.

tried aloe vera gel, crunchy hair.

tried african mix of oils, not very happy. too oily. not easy to get out of hair with one shampoo, had to wash 3 times to get all the oil out of my hair.

will be trying Shea butter at the end of the month, if i can get rid of this lung infection. can't breath and feel miserable, plus got a high fever and no more cash for doctors or hospitals. so stuck at home in bed, with meds and injections and alot of liquids and praying.

sexyjacksparrow
July 22nd, 2008, 06:31 AM
So far, for me it is L'Occitane's Radiant Shine Mask. This is the only thing that gives me the curls I like - although only on the day I use it. It's too expensive to use every day, but I do like it!

Kerry xx

Elanor
July 23rd, 2008, 01:56 AM
Almond oil as leave-in and virgin coconut oil as pre-wash or deep treatment.

BeatlesFanGirl
July 24th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Dr Hauschka shampoo, Forcapil scalp spray.

Tap Dancer
July 31st, 2008, 07:02 AM
I've raved about it many times: Biolage Ultra-Hydrating Balm (http://www.matrixbeautiful.com/products/biolage/hydratherapie.aspx) :inlove:

robinm
July 31st, 2008, 08:10 AM
So far- a wooden comb. I'm trying henna in the next couple of weeks!

Poetic
July 31st, 2008, 11:08 PM
Coconut oil on WET HAIR (on dry hair it's a disaster!).

Why is it a disaster on dry hair? I ask because I am trying to make my coconut oil work for me. I use an organic brand found in GNC stores. But it seems to make my hair feel hard instead of soft.

Aliena
August 1st, 2008, 06:41 AM
I really love my cheap drugstore conditioner!
Itīs called alverde aloe-hibiscus and keeps my hair really happy :D

xrosiex
August 3rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
I have to say shea butter and coconut oil. I love them both.:)

Elle
August 5th, 2008, 06:29 PM
My miracle product is actually a combination of two - Redken Butter Treat and L'Oreal Mega Moisture. Whenever I condition using both of these products in tandem, my hair ends up very well texturized, smooth and soft. :inlove:

Semiramis
August 6th, 2008, 03:20 AM
My miracle product is jojoba oil. My hair loves it, it's moist, shiny, brings out natural color!

Lady Evenstar of the Moonlit Black Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Amoretti
August 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Dove cone conditioner in the dark blue bottle. I've tried plenty of other things throughout the years but this is my fave.

skydancer7
August 7th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Kiss My Face "Miss Treated" shampoo... it doesn't advertise this, but it makes my hair super shiny! Also doesn't irritate my scalp. Yay!

vel
August 9th, 2008, 11:55 AM
smooth'n shine hair polisher.
clear bottle black, white and pink logo on the front. it's actually found with the african american hair products. I've been using it for 5 years at least.

pariate
August 9th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Here I go on my latest favourite bore -

AGO! :lol: I've been posting like mad about this recipe. Smokie came up with it originally I believe, she posted about it on the wurly and curly thread.

It's 1 tablespoon aloe gel, half teaspoon of glycerin, about 4 drops of oil (I use jojoba and avocado) plus an essential oil to give fragrance (I use orange oil). This stuff is amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. It totally transforms my hair :magic: It gives incredible slip, makes my hair super soft and shiny, elminates tangles and frizz, defines my wurls, and even seems to make my hair look thicker.

I apologise to anyone who is sick of hearing me rant about this stuff! :rolling:

zen_oven
August 10th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Jojoba. I just started using it but I can't believe the difference! My normally coarse hair feels so much softer than it ever has!

pariate
August 10th, 2008, 08:50 AM
Jojoba is great for skincare too. Apparently it closely resembles the texture of sebum and is therefore more readily absorbed by skin and hair.

musicmomma
August 10th, 2008, 10:31 AM
wow! thanks for all the suggestions... right now i use neutrogena triple moisture products after i get out of the shower. i think i will try to look for some oils to use instead. :)

Islandgrrl
August 11th, 2008, 03:28 PM
I have a new miracle product.

Monoi de Tahiti Coconut Oil Conditioner by Sweet Sisters (http://www.sweetsistersbodycare.com/) (a local hair & body product crafter). This stuff makes my hair AMAZING. Soft & nice smelling, & shiny. Every time I use it, without fail.

sipnsun
August 11th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Coconut oil without a doubt. I am very interested in the coconut oil conditioner Islandgrrl mentioned so will definitely look into it!

kristymarie87
July 23rd, 2010, 06:39 AM
I want to revive this thread....i really wanna know everyones miracle product so i can go and try them!! I might make a list of everyones answers too :D

I'm trying Aloe Gel right now. I see a little difference. I put it on wet hair....is that right? It would notice on dry hair?

My miracle product has got to be Herbal Essances Beautiful Ends Conditioner- i know its coney, but i love it!

bunnii
July 23rd, 2010, 06:52 AM
Yay! I loved this thread *blows excess dust off thread*

I started using aloe gel, it was £2.99 on sale in Holland and Barratt :D I used some on wet hair, thena bit more after it had dried, then some before bed, then some after lol. My hair seems to really like it.

melikai
July 23rd, 2010, 08:28 AM
Can't remember if I responded to this one already, but I think I'd have to say Camellia or Avocado oil, or else my Nature's Baby Organics conditioner, which smells amazing and works extremely well for my hair.

I think I'll be trying the AGO leave-in that pariate was raving about. I wonder if she still uses it?

AstrayStar
July 23rd, 2010, 08:54 AM
For day to day necessity - ACV My scalp cannot live without this stuff :)
For my hair in general - henna! ♥

Copasetic
July 23rd, 2010, 09:00 AM
A good mousse or gel. My hair needs it; they are pretty much the only things that keep frizz away for me.

Tangerine
July 23rd, 2010, 09:27 AM
Water :)

(adding randomness)

cheriemonty
July 23rd, 2010, 12:20 PM
Always leave in conditioner and Pink Luster's hair lotion.

klcqtee
July 23rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
Fox's Shea Butter Cream! I just made it yesterday, and it's amazing! It makes my coarse hair soft, my ends are no longer crunchy, it's good for my wurls, and it smells fantastic!

auburn
July 23rd, 2010, 01:27 PM
Lush MARILYN hair mask! try it. Worth every cent!

It's kinda expensive, I put it on like...twice/month. But it's great.

Leisje
July 23rd, 2010, 02:05 PM
Lush MARILYN hair mask! try it. Worth every cent!

It's kinda expensive, I put it on like...twice/month. But it's great.

I use this product too, except I use it as a leave in. Sooo amazing. Never had something that made my hair so immediately soft and smooth. Never want to be without it!

auburn
July 23rd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll try to use it as a leave-in too, hope it works. This leave-in activity almost never does me any good, but... worth a try. Thanks a million!

Girlssss get yourself a bucket of MARILYN mask (yeah, comes in icecream-like cute bucket):cheer:

P.S.- and it smells amazziiing,just like their "Therapy" solid massage bar, wich it made to have a relaxing effect.

akrasia
July 24th, 2010, 04:26 AM
I can tell you what WAS my miracle product: Tom's of Maine Natural Baby Shampoo, the kind with a yellow top. I used it from high school till about 2001 when it was discontinued. Even though it's been a decade I haven't found anything that works as well! That shampoo was terrific for fine hair--made it silky yet clean and fluffy. Damn it. (They have something now that's a baby shampoo and body wash, but it's nothing special.)

But now? I would say olive oil, with rosemary oil as a close second. I put a few drops of each into a bottle of shampoo. I also blend them in a bowl, microwave the mixture, then massage it into my scalp and length before a wash. It means I always smell a little piney, but that's okay.

(A funny story: one time I was in this new health food store in Portland, buying up rosemary oil. The young guy at the counter said, "So could you explain to me what people actually use stuff like this for? I don't get it." I told him I used it in my hair, because it helped keep away greys. He said, "But you don't have any grey hair!" lol)

(

auburn
July 24th, 2010, 05:45 AM
How interesting. I never knew Tom's of Maine has hair stuff too.

I knowq they're organic and not animal tested, also the ingredients are not animal tested. But I only knew they have oral hygiene syuff, all posible items...

Never saw anything for the hair. You made me curious.:eek:

ancilla
July 24th, 2010, 10:24 AM
My new miracle product is Vatika hair oil. Seriously. I used plain coconut oil with good results, but my hair LOVES Vatika.
I do a heavy soak once a week, sometimes overnight. Then I first CO it out, then wash my scalp with diluted shampoo and then condition again. My hair dries with NO FRIZZ. This is the first time in my life that I have had NO FRIZZ after drying my hair IN THE SUMMER!

This stuff makes me want to start experimenting with Indian herbs.

Kristin
July 24th, 2010, 10:35 AM
It's a tie between NightBlooming's Vegan Panacea Salve and coconut oil. The salve has helped me go cone-free because it smooths my hair, but the coconut oil has strengthened my hair and softened my ends.

lovelygirl8315
August 1st, 2010, 11:15 AM
Mine would be orofluido oil, a mix of argan oil, linseed oil, and cyperus oil.
I also could not live without my redken shampoo " all soft":cheese:

Henrietta
August 3rd, 2010, 07:02 AM
Mine miracle product is simple conditioner, Garnier Natural Care Avocado and Shea Butter. Oils, fantastic smell, no cones, and when I leave it for 30+ minutes it makes my hair shiny, smooth, soft...
And, of course, coconut oil.

Svenja
August 3rd, 2010, 07:10 AM
Shea butter. If I could choose only one I'd go for shea butter.

sarahbrownie
August 3rd, 2010, 07:24 AM
I just began to use almond oil and it's worked twice as well as olive oil. It might be my new thing!

eezepeeze
August 29th, 2010, 06:15 PM
Hmmm...mine would have to be a toss up between coconut oil and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist. They do different things for my hair...3MM adds moisture into my hair and the oil keeps moisture in there. I'd probably have to choose the oil, though, because I often use it for styling, too.

RitaPG
August 31st, 2010, 10:55 AM
For me, nothing beats coconut oil <3

kittensoupnrice
August 31st, 2010, 11:09 AM
Gee, that's a tough one.

I'd probably have to say my wide-toothed horn comb, as well. That, or my silky pillowcase.
Those are the only two that my hair have loved without any complications since joining LHC.
My hair has its days when it just doesn't like any oils, shampoos, or leave-ins.

edensapples
August 31st, 2010, 11:24 AM
Nightblooming Panacea :cloud9: and coconut oil.

ifyouforget
August 31st, 2010, 11:31 AM
Gel.
The one thing that turns my frizzy poufy hair into nice curls.

summergame
August 31st, 2010, 11:39 AM
Coconut oil and camelia oil,unfortunaly the camelia oil is verry difficoult to find in Belgium, I buy it online at a webshop in Holland. Its expensive to! :-(

NouvelleNymphe2
April 20th, 2011, 04:28 PM
SLS free shampoo.

michaelw
April 20th, 2011, 04:43 PM
I still love my jojoba... but have been using the moroccan oil lately. I love the fragrance.

Lexy
April 20th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Trader Joe's tea tree conditioner (It has a name, I forget it). It's just like Giovanni, but cheap enough that I don't feel bad using a ton of it for CO. Makes my hair smell good, gets it clean.

After that probably jojoba oil.

racrane
April 20th, 2011, 06:48 PM
I like my cheap VO5 strawberry conditioner. It does its job great (better than other conditioners that I've tried) and it smells good. Yay! :)

long&blonde
April 20th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner

hazelnut
April 20th, 2011, 07:18 PM
I'd have to say that jojoba oil is my miracle growth product. It also works especially well for frizz after I wash my hair.

tinywife
April 20th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Henna. Without it I'd still be dyeing it red.

Miss Catrina
April 20th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Aveeno Nourish+Condition leave-in.

danaj421
April 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Argan oil. I've tried other oils, but they didn't even come close to Argan.

Loreley
April 21st, 2011, 01:13 AM
I have two. Dulgon kids sulfate-free shampoo and coconut oil. I can't choose only one, I love both. :p

|Xei
April 22nd, 2011, 03:16 AM
This one's a bit difficult...it's either camillia oil or Phyto 9. I've gotten amazing instant and long-term, although a bit different, results from both. Uuuggghhh....sorry OP, I cannot make the decision, DX

louisemg82
April 22nd, 2011, 03:29 AM
EVOO - my great grandma used to use it all the time in her hair. She died aged 93 with beautiful long, shiny pewter hair.

TyRico
April 27th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Shea butter and oils but I want to try camellia oil

caiti42
April 30th, 2011, 04:40 AM
DeLorenzo Instant Satur8.

I'd be lost without it now!

Theobroma
May 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM
Coconut oil! (Does that count as a product?)

Venya
May 19th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Garnier Fructis all the way! : )

TheBluffs
May 24th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Honey! :)
But Coconut oil and Rusk Conditionar are inching for the top spot...

owlathena
May 26th, 2011, 12:44 AM
I can't chose just one. Its a tie between jojoba oil and henna.

Qadupae
May 26th, 2011, 02:59 AM
My multivitamin ^_^ I actually don't use many products at all, but my multivit is essential since I don't always get my needed nutrients for the day.

luxepiggy
May 26th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Aquage beyond shine - like a miracle in a tall aerosol can (^(oo)^)

Raqdoll
May 28th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Honey, SMT's and Monistat (diluted 3x per week) :-D

ksanka02
May 28th, 2011, 07:20 PM
henna.......and coconut oil !

BeamingBrunette
May 28th, 2011, 10:09 PM
I love me some frizz ease but am looking into using more natural products like coconut oil soon.

Vani1902
May 28th, 2011, 11:33 PM
coconut oil :)

Juneii
May 28th, 2011, 11:39 PM
at the moment it is organix argan oil. Full of cones but makes my hair so soft and shiney :)

christine1989
May 28th, 2011, 11:43 PM
I would have to go with henna (+ indigo) as my #1 but my leave ins come in as a close second.

proo
May 30th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Distilled water
Lemon juice rinse
Sharp scissors
Silk scarves

dazeydayze
May 30th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Jojoba oil
SMT's
Suave Coconut Naturals Conditioner
Silk sleeping cap
Hair stick

:)

Quezie
May 31st, 2011, 01:11 AM
Garnier triple nutrition. I can't remember the last time I bought a different conditioner, other than the things I've bought just to test.

I've recently discovered its great in a spray bottle with water for my ends, I can't believe it took this long to make this discovery. :P

SoulOfTheSea
July 24th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Jojoba oil for the win!!!! :)

GoatLady
July 27th, 2011, 11:39 PM
I adore Foxe's Shea Butter Conditioning Cream. It's worked miracles on my fried ends. :heartbeat

Rosake
July 28th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Henna
Coconut oil
Amla oil

kidari
July 28th, 2011, 03:29 AM
hair cutting scissors used for self cuts/trims

Miss Maisie
July 29th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I love my BBB. I've noticed that since I've started using it like you're *supposed* to, and doing 100 strokes a day my hair is bouncy, soft, and SO SHINY. My hair loves it!

CurlyMopTop
July 30th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I'm too new to just pick one. So, SMTs, Jojoba oil, AVG, satin sleep cap, spin pins, hair sticks, and my newish detangler comb. Oh yeah, my tangle teeser too!! ;)

QueenJoey
July 30th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Hmmmm.....this is hard...ummm....I think I'm gonna have to go with coconut oil. Plain and simple. I haven't tried jojoba long enough to know if I love it. I have grapeseed and sesame, but they're for a skincare line, so I'm not sure if they'd work for my hair.

I have rosemary and tea tree essential oils, which I love, but they need to be diluted and that would defeat the purpose of "one item".

Aceriel
July 31st, 2011, 04:43 AM
coconut oil !

Vlientje
July 31st, 2011, 03:54 PM
Dont know much products yet, but right now I am in love with my Yes to Tomatoes shampoo, omg the softness, and the smell! :D

constancev18
August 1st, 2011, 12:11 AM
extra virgin coconut oil (wondering if regular coconut oil would do the job too)

MamaCimino
August 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM
I love coconut oil for an overnight treatment on my dry hair. It becomes so soft and shiny! I cwc and it washes out beautifully! Love it on my skin too!

my2cats1
August 14th, 2011, 04:07 PM
A little olive oil on my dry ends at night.....a miracle worker!

jeanniet
August 15th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Nightblooming's Panacea. That's really the only product I use now. Best stuff ever!

MoonLover
August 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Henna!

It has made my hair look thicker and makes my scalp happy too. I love the color and the ritual aspect of it because it's me time.

Audhumla
August 15th, 2011, 07:50 PM
extra virgin coconut oil (wondering if regular coconut oil would do the job too)

I bought some non-virgin coconut oil as my first coconut oil and it smelt like burning :/ The writing on the bottle said it was an indication of quality but I was having none of that as there's no way to tell if it's become mouldy which is likely considering that kind is made by leaving coconuts out in the sun to dry and ferment. Bought some nice virgin coconut oil yesterday which is a much nicer white colour compared to the suspicious yellowish tinge that the non-virgin kind had and it smells muuuch better. Virgin coconut oil all the way!

Shesta
August 17th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Some time ago I was in love with a hair mask containing bone marrow and placenta but then I found out it also had -cones inside. Such a disappointment it was. I stopped using it and since I still haven't found THE miracle product. Hope it pop out soon.

vendethiel
August 18th, 2011, 09:01 PM
The closest thing I have to a miracle product is extra virgin olive oil, it works wonders and is easy to find. I love the stuff.

tolly
August 20th, 2011, 03:00 PM
coconut oil, honey and aloe vera gel, I can do without leave in conditioer these days

Jing
August 21st, 2011, 02:23 AM
I've been in awe of aloe vera gel lately. Makes my hair soft and frizz-free and gives my waves incredible definition. I mixed up 50/50 water and AVG in a mister bottle yesterday and sprayed the bleep out of my hair because I was going to walk through the rain to a solo performance and damn, my hair looked 50s/60s TV perfect.

mistofvongola
August 21st, 2011, 12:29 PM
Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner: CO, rinse out, and leave-in.

ladyfey
August 21st, 2011, 01:16 PM
Kinky Curly's Knot Today, used as a leave-in

chou
August 26th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Argan oil--light enough for a daily leave in, really moisturizing, and makes my hair soooo shiny! I put it on my face as well.

AcornMystic
August 26th, 2011, 11:46 PM
until I finally try this famed jojoba, it`s EVOO all the way. EVOO has truly saved my hair and I have had a love affair with it ever since. My husband has to compete with leave-ins *cackles*.:D

pixiedust
August 27th, 2011, 12:09 AM
i had to think about this for a moment and i'd say a wide tooth comb. it really doesn't matter WHAT i put on my hair/scalp if my hair isn't properly detangled (Which, by the way, is a horrifying task with my hair type/current length). the wind blows or the temperature drops 2 degrees and that is enough to transform my hair into a big red tumbleweed if i haven't combed it recently. it's JUST too short/layered/fine/slippery for any protective styles unless i take copious amounts of time crafting them (like, two hours. I'm slow :l) and even then it throws a fit, slithers out of its protective style and buries its tail ends into my nape hair which not only looks funny, but is really obnoxious to try to fix without mechanical damage. sigh :l

FireKat
August 27th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Salmon Oil capsules. 9 a day. Skin, hair and nails have never looked better. THANK YOU Dr. Perricone!!

FireKat
August 27th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Argan oil--light enough for a daily leave in, really moisturizing, and makes my hair soooo shiny! I put it on my face as well.
Although if I had to pick a second Argan oil would be it. I love it even more than coconut oil, but use it sparingly 'cause it's expensive as heck! My hair adores it.

laurarvt
August 27th, 2011, 03:33 PM
coconut oil, and my feria conditioner from Sally's in the tube.

Pacific
August 28th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Salmon Oil capsules. 9 a day. Skin, hair and nails have never looked better. THANK YOU Dr. Perricone!!
I agree, it works for me very well, too. :)

Isidith
August 31st, 2011, 08:25 AM
Although if I had to pick a second Argan oil would be it. I love it even more than coconut oil, but use it sparingly 'cause it's expensive as heck! My hair adores it.
I've never seen Argan Oil before. Where can you buy it? I'd love to have an oil I can use as a daily leave-in!

Revontuletar
September 1st, 2011, 04:46 AM
Australian Organics Moisture conditioner (A miracle in a little yellow tube!). Amazing for CO, deep treatments, leave in, pretty much anything. No conditioner I have ever tried comes close.

jasp
September 5th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Coconut oil :)

catamonica
September 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
I use horse shampoo. My hair grew fourteen inches. Its one inch past my waist. And I have no split ends. I love the shampoo. Its a miracle hair growing shampoo!

julierockhead
September 6th, 2011, 05:09 PM
I use horse shampoo. My hair grew fourteen inches. Its one inch past my waist. And I have no split ends. I love the shampoo. Its a miracle hair growing shampoo!

Which horse shampoo did you use, and where did you get it?

catamonica
September 6th, 2011, 06:23 PM
The name is The Original Mane n Tail and Body Shampoo. You can buy it at wall mart for about
six dollars. Its a 32 fl. oz. bottle. You will find it in the pet supplies section of the store.

Megz
September 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Aside from good ole coconut oil, mine's Hayashi 911 Emergency Pak Reconstructor. I'm trying to go as natural with products and my routine as I can, but find myself wanting to going back to this due to it showing the best results for my hair when deep conditioning over the years, but I try to alternate it with more natural treatments now and then.

mora
September 6th, 2011, 11:28 PM
I've never seen Argan Oil before. Where can you buy it? I'd love to have an oil I can use as a daily leave-in!

I'm going to have to add a third (or fourth or fifth or whatever count it's up to now) vote for argan oil. The last time I had my hair cut, the stylist used Moroccan oil and some other product on my hair. Since my hair seemed much smoother and softer than when I used coconut or jojoba oil, I decided to try the argan oil that I have for my face on my hair. It seems to work almost as well as her products did.

I ordered my argan oil from Kahina giving beauty when they sold travel sizes of the argan oil and recently decided to try the one from John Masters when they had their labor day sale. It's still pretty pricey with the sales, though. I only need a few drops from the dropper for my face and haven't finished my travel size eight months later so I can justify the price for that. It takes a few more drops for my hair so I'm not sure how long I'll continue to use it for my hair.

Venefica
September 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I must say that the Tangle Teazer have been a bit of a miracle product for me, it is very good for my hair and feels wonderful on my often score scalp. Other than that I must say that my biggest miracle product was discovering hairsticks, a non damaging way to get my hair out of the way, wonderful. As for actual products bio silk have done wonders for my hair.

Dizzy_zzz
September 7th, 2011, 08:53 PM
There are only two products that seemed to have made any noticeable difference in my super-poufy hair: A/G moisturizing conditioner, and a hideous smelling concoction that I make ...but it works so well that I can deal with the nausea :D

julliams
September 7th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Australian Organics Moisture conditioner (A miracle in a little yellow tube!). Amazing for CO, deep treatments, leave in, pretty much anything. No conditioner I have ever tried comes close.

I have used this before and I liked it too. Have you tried the new Tresseme Naturals conditioner? I'm loving that one too. I might pick up a tube of this again when it's on sale at Coles.

PixxieStix
September 8th, 2011, 07:40 PM
So far since I joined, my biggest miracle product has been organic virgin unrefined coconut oil, it makes my hair super shiny and soft (but easily can become stringy looking if I even get two too many drops in my hair), it tastes amazing on my breads, I can eat some out of the jar with a spoon to satisfy the munchies (I haven't been eating it long enough to see a difference in my skin or hair from that, but we'll see in a few weeks), I've been using it to moisturize my face at night and my acne is clearing up for the first time since I was 14! I'm doing my first deep conditioning oiling as we "speak", mixed with jojoba oil I picked up from GNC today.

I'll be giving jojoba and avocado oil a try as well to see how my hair and skin react to those, because as much as I adore coconut oil, it does take forever to soak into my skin, and I'm hoping that mixing it with one or both of those will either help it penetrate faster or feel less greasy. Oh, but the smell of coconut oil is quite heavenly. <3

Airmide
September 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM
My newest miracle product is Euphony's hand made whipped shea butter - "Too Shea!" in Lemon Parfait! When I was at her booth I almost couldn't stop huffing the sample jar lol. My hair looks and feels a lot healthier since using it, and it has great shine without looking oily like it did with jojoba oil! http://elateyoursenses.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

Stephanie
September 23rd, 2011, 07:11 PM
I answered this quite a while back with Nexxus products...it's changed. MCT oil (from virgin coconut oil) is the one thing I don't think I could live without. It's all the good stuff of VCO, but without the thickness. Sinks in so well. My hair and skin love it.

arcane
September 24th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Live Cleans's exotic Nectar with argan oil, it makes my ends feel like hair again. I have to be careful with it though because if I use too much it makes me hair look greasy but I am always excited when my ends dont feel like straw.

candycandace
October 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Right now, it's coconut oil. It is so amazing! My friend Aisha told me about this site, so basically I guess you can say I discovered it through her haha!

GlassWidow
October 17th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I think mine is going to be TJ's Nourish Spa conditioner. I had been happily using GFTN, but did an SMT over the weekend with TJNS. Wowza. I used GFTN the next time I washed my hair, but I lost some of the silkiness, so I tried TJNS in the shower the next time I washed, and it's almost as good that way as in an SMT.

I'm sure in another month, right after I buy a new bottle of Nourish Spa, my hair will decide it loves something else instead. :)

melbournian
October 17th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Last week I found at the supermarket a Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner for 'Oily roots, dry ends'. So far I've used it three times, twice with air-drying and once using a friend's ionic hairdryer (man I have GOT to get me one of those - cut my drying time in half and left me with smooth shiny static free hair). So far, so great - my roots are less oily and I've been able to go from washing every second day to every fourth day, and the ends of my hair feel much softer and look shinier. Also, I got a large paddle brush with a cushioned base for the bristles and am loving that too. So I suppose that's three miracle products!

ddiana1979
October 17th, 2011, 11:33 PM
NightBlooming's Triple Moon Anointing Oil. I use it every day. :)

Pixie0763
October 18th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Simply U Moisturizing Conditioner (sulfate & paraben free)

Macaroni
October 18th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I live in fear :) that VO5 will discontinue their Vanilla Mint Tea conditioner. It's all I use for co-washing. Only CVS carries Vanilla Mint Tea and I always grab a couple of bottles @ 99 cents when I'm in there. When it goes on sale @ 79 cents, I stock up.

kidari
October 18th, 2011, 08:53 PM
It's more what I don't do to my hair and what methods I use more than anything but the products that are super amazing are cheaper products or more natural simple things... if I had to choose one it would have to be coconut oil. It has made the biggest difference in my hair and haircare methods in general and it's so versatile- pre oiling, heaving oiling, homemade butters, oil shampoo, oiling to protect against peroxide damage and increase color depth of my boxed hair dying... I love coconut oil.

Clem_Dela
October 18th, 2011, 09:14 PM
ACV and all things coneless!

Diamond.Eyes
October 18th, 2011, 10:16 PM
I am in love with Tigi's Love, Peace, & The Planet "Let It Be" Cherry Almond leave-in conditioner. The main ingredients are aloe vera juice, shea butter, almond oil, grapeseed oil, fruit oils, and a bunch of other natural ingredients. It smells amazing. It's a bit pricey, but worth every cent. :)

Kyla
October 18th, 2011, 10:58 PM
My newest miracle product is Euphony's hand made whipped shea butter - "Too Shea!" in Lemon Parfait! When I was at her booth I almost couldn't stop huffing the sample jar lol. My hair looks and feels a lot healthier since using it, and it has great shine without looking oily like it did with jojoba oil! http://elateyoursenses.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

I have to back up Airmide's comment, it is an amazing product. :) The teensiest bit makes my hair so soft and shiny! Also, it's great for the rough skin I'm getting on my hands from rock climbing. And the smell is HEAVENLY.

My other miracle product is Nightblooming's panacea. I really need to invest in an entire jar instead of the sample size I've had for two months (it lasts a long time!) I also love the smell, something about it just makes me smile.

jennescence
October 18th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Africas Best Ultimate Herbal Oil. It is sold in the African American section of Wal-Mart for like two bucks. These are the ingredients: Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance.
It works extremely well. I sleep with it on my hair the night before washing my hair and my hair has never been this healthy!

Desideira
October 19th, 2011, 04:27 AM
One of my biggest discoveries is L'oreal hair mix serum. Its mix of silicones and different oils. I put it on my wet hair (3 pumps) and gent;le tetangle. My hair is so silky and smooths, all the frizz dissapered. My holy grail:cheese:

I aslo love johne frieda protein rx mask. Its expensive but great for breakege. It contain protein, my hair loves it and the smell is just heaven. I use it back in teh days when my hair was overprocessed and it made a huge differnece

scalp tonic form farmacy "Garnier Neril" very calming for itchiness and oilinees. It help me grow back hair after masive hair shedding. It help me reduce oiliness of my scalp, I dont have to wash it everyday anymore. I can now go 3 day and I used to be greaseball:p

i love conditioner form fructis and gliss kurr for long hair, anti split ends.

LocustSpawning
October 19th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Hmm... maybe sweet almond oil, I love love love it.

isabelx
October 19th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner, it ever says it in the name! :D

Chimom79
August 18th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Oh my goodness, ran a search and found this thread. Wow, I want to try SO many of these products, oils, etc that are mentioned! I have made a big list of many of the items so I will know what to buy. When ever the money rolls around anyway. I love hearing what everyones absolute favs are!

Oh, and just to mention mine, right now, I'd have to say my keratin and mixed oils spray by Organix. But I could have a new fav in no time!

LadyLongLocks
August 18th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Organic, extra virgin COCONUT OIL :agree:

EtherealDoll
August 19th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Shea butter and almond oil.

MintChocChip
August 19th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Sweet almond oil. :crush:

aquamarine03
August 19th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Coconut oil without doubt... it does wonders to my hair!! :)
(Without LHC I would never have tried it, I will always be grateful for the all the lovely people's advice here)

DancingQueen
August 19th, 2012, 02:23 AM
The 'miracle oil' from Ganier Fructis. Simply golden drops for my hair. :)

Othala
August 19th, 2012, 02:23 AM
Cold-pressed Organic Camellia Japonica oil. Simply a superb substance for haircare.

MissCoco
August 19th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Ditto, LadyLongLocks! Your hair is fabulous and sublime, by the way! Must be the coconut oil ;)

Kittykins
August 19th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Henna and Tresemme Naturals nourishing moisture conditioner.

Amanah
August 19th, 2012, 06:00 AM
there are several products that I really like and use and these vary depending on what I feel like that day:

Hair One
Jojoba Oil
Avalon Organics Honeysuckle Rose
It's a 10 Miracle Leave In with Keratiin
Paul Mitchell skinny serum

But the one I always use because it give me the slip i need is Ice Shine condish.

Simone_Fatale
August 19th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Panthenol cream, walnut oil, and L'Oreal Paris Re-Nutrition hair mask, the only thing that keeps the flat iron damage under control until it gets trimmed off.

AdaClare
August 19th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Jojoba oil and aloe (straight from the plant!). :)

embee
August 19th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Water.

In summer I'm WO and in winter I'm SO/NW, so water is it. :)

BrightEyes
August 19th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Nightblooming summer Panacea, my ends love the stuff. Also, coconut oil before getting highlights. It really protects my hair from the bleach.

PetuniaBlossom
August 19th, 2012, 09:02 PM
:happydance: Several products are tied for second place, but for first place, the winner for my hair has to be:
Coconut Oil. On wet hair, on damp hair, on dry hair - it's all good.
A little extra on chapped lips, dry elbows, what's not to love?
It was the very first new idea I got from this wonderful site. Merci beaucoup!

Asprettyasme
August 19th, 2012, 09:17 PM
#error

#An error occurred.

elbow chic
August 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Tresemme Flawless Curls. There's a shampoo and a conditioner. My hair is not even curly, just quite wavy, but wow! the difference is impressive.

Plus it makes my DD's 3a ringlets look, well "flawless."

blondie9912
August 19th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator. Shampoo, towel dry, apply the IH, blow dry on low to help it penetrate, and rinse out with cool water. Hair like silk :D

catamonica
August 19th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I have to say two. Olive oil. It's great on hair & face. And my Mane & Tail horse shampoo. It
helped my hair grow.

catamonica
August 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
I have to say two. Olive oil. It's great on hair & face. And my Mane & Tail horse shampoo. It
helped my hair grow.

GrowingOut
August 20th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Cold Water. :D Keeps it soft and helps seal it all.