PDA

View Full Version : Airshow Smoke Oil - My hair is happier than ever

JenniferNoel
April 14th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I was out at an airshow, with my hair down for the first half of the day until the wind picked up. Right before I braided it, a large formation team (T-6 Texans for anyone who is in to aviation :cool:) took off with their incredible smoke systems on, and being close enough to the runway, the wind blew the enormous clouds of smoke right at the audience including myself, and my whole body including hair got covered in the Corvus Oil smoke.
After that, I went flying myself, and when we had the smoke system on, some smoke leaked in to the cockpit and continued to thoroughly coat my hair. All day after I took my hair out of the braid, it felt better than ever. I mean ever. I just washed my hair, and it still feels absolutely magnificent. Airshow smoke is good for my hair, whodathunk.
Just thought I'd share the funky story.

BritishBraider
April 14th, 2010, 02:25 PM
How bizarre....... and can you actually fly? That would be awesome! I'd rather be a Wing Walker though B)

KBG
April 14th, 2010, 04:00 PM
LOL!!:D incredible!

TiaKitty
April 14th, 2010, 04:11 PM
LOL! All those air shows I went to, and I never thought of doing anything with my hair except a bun. Maybe next time...

So, can you purchase Corvus Oil in anything smaller than a barrel?

JenniferNoel
April 15th, 2010, 09:20 AM
So, can you purchase Corvus Oil in anything smaller than a barrel?

That may be worth a google search. ha ha ha.
Day two - hair still feels and looks incredible.
*heads back over to air show*

ETA - BritishBraider, yep, I can fly. Not trying to brag, I've been flying "small planes" for about seven or eight years now. :)