PDA

View Full Version : What's that actress' name again?

aksown
April 13th, 2010, 09:16 PM
On the tv show, That 70's Show, in the US, there's a woman who is an extra. She's blonde with classic length, pin-straight hair. I can't find ANYTHING about her! I know she's in the episode, "Burning Down The House" and another episode at The Hub, but what oh what is her name?!?! Can anybody help?

Svenja
April 14th, 2010, 01:38 AM
IMDB- Burning Down the House Cast List (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0720058/fullcredits#cast)

Cast Burning Down the House - That 70s Show (http://www.tv.com/that-70s-show/burning-down-the-house/episode/1127/cast.html?tag=episode_header;cast)

Maybe she is amongst them?

Gypsy
April 14th, 2010, 01:46 AM
Cast list-

Topher Grace ... Eric Forman

Mila Kunis ... Jackie Burkhart

Ashton Kutcher ... Michael Kelso

Danny Masterson ... Steven Hyde

Laura Prepon ... Donna Pinciotti

Wilmer Valderrama ... Fez

Debra Jo Rupp ... Kitty Forman

Kurtwood Smith ... Reginald "Red" Forman

Tanya Roberts ... Midge Pinciotti

Don Stark ... Bob Pinciotti

Lisa Robin Kelly ... Laurie Forman (credit only)

Amy Adams ... Kat Peterson

Paul Connor ...Timmy

Ballerina_Boo
April 14th, 2010, 07:11 AM
I recommend you try Imdb.com as it will have a full cast list!

Svenja
April 14th, 2010, 07:38 AM
My first link is the IMDB - that might save you some time ;)

FrannyG
April 14th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Did the woman have a speaking role? If so, it must be Amy Adams, but she must have been wearing a wig, because she didn't have classic length hair in 2000, when that episode was filmed.

If she didn't have a speaking role, then she didn't get credit for her part, and there's no telling who she is.

Gypsy
April 14th, 2010, 10:26 AM
The cast list I posted was from IMDB, it is the list they had for the Burning Down The House Episode.

BrightEyes7
April 14th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I watched the episode on youtube right now... I saw who you are talking about. She is an extra and a uncredited one at that.

PhillyGirl26
April 14th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Is it by any chance Debra Jo Fondren?

aksown
April 15th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Nope, not her. She appears to be in her twenties and is not credited. I've seen her in another episode, again not credited and was just curious if anyone knew her name and anything else she had been in. Guess I need to watch the series again to find the other episode. In any case, if that's her real hair it's very impressive.

MsBubbles
April 15th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Is it T Lopez (http://assets.thehairstyler.com/images/celebrity/Celebrity_2632.jpg)? I haven't seen the episode of That 70s Show so I have no idea at all, but T Lopez was an extra on a couple of Ghost Whisperer episodes. I was mesmerized by her hair (about tail bone). It took me ages to find out who she was but now I've had time to look at her hair I think it's probably either extensions and/or straight-ironed to death. But on the Ghost Whisperer episode she turned around and her hair was all slinky & shimmery.