PDA

View Full Version : New guy from England

VikingJarl
May 5th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Hello everyone,

I have only recently discovered the online long hair community and am finding all the posts on the forums very helpful. I've had my long hair for 25 years now, but have only really evry just washed, conditioned and brushed it - with no particular care I'm sorry to say! Well, I have recently decided to start taking care of it and to grow it down past my waist if possible. It's 27 inches at the moment, so I'm aiming for 37. I'll get an avatar sorted tomorrow, so you can see where I'm at.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all in the future..

Best Wishes

Ragnar

florenonite
May 5th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Welcome! You'll find plenty of information and assistance here!

justgreen
May 5th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hi and welcome to the boards!

happylynngilmer
May 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Welcome to TLHC Ragnar!

Tabitha
May 5th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hi Ragnar and welcome. :sun:

There are some men here at TLHC, and some English people, and even some English men - I've met two of them in person!

AutumnLeaves
May 5th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Welcome, Ragnar!

jera
May 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Hi Ragnar,

Welcome to the boards. it's good to have a long hair loving guy with us. So many of the guys where I live shave their heads. :( 'll definitely look forward to seeing your avatar once you've got it up.

Good luck with your new found commitment to long hair health. So few guys in my experience ever give a darn it's refreshing to meet one who does. :D

nastasska
May 6th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Hello Ragnar:)

VikingJarl
May 6th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the greetings:)

I'll try and get my wife to take some pictures later. She is a long hair fan too and is trying to grow her hair to classical length. She had some layers put in by a hairdresser some time ago and is growing those out at the moment.

Jera - shaved heads? Nightmare! Whenever anyone says about cutting my hair I always reply: "If hair was meant to be short, it would stop growing!"

Anyway, thanks again!

florenonite
May 6th, 2008, 02:32 AM
Jera - shaved heads? Nightmare! Whenever anyone says about cutting my hair I always reply: "If hair was meant to be short, it would stop growing!"

Ooh, that's a good one!

DavidN
May 6th, 2008, 02:59 AM
I would like to welcome you to the LHC, Ragnar, it is always cool to see another guy with long hair join our cummunity!:thumbsup:

VikingJarl
May 6th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Thanks David,

Good to "meet" you;-)

TammySue
May 6th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Welcome to LHC! :)

tiny_teesha
May 6th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Welcome, i second florenonite's comment!

Amoretti
May 6th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Welcome; your hair looks good!

Loviatar
May 6th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Welcome Ragnar! Your hair looks cool in your avatar. Top username btw - Vikings rock :rockerdud

Yay for more UK-ers!

VikingJarl
May 6th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the comments ladies:)

User name comes from being a viking historian and experimental archaeologist. I worked on a helping build a viking village in Norway for four years which was a great experience.

Katze
May 6th, 2008, 11:47 AM
welcome Ragnar!

It's good to see more longhaired men wanting to take care of their hair. My longhaired BF does NOTHING to his hair except when I make him, and has lots of breakage and dandruff. So many guys seem to be naturally blessed with nice hair that could be even nicer with a little gentleness.

from your fellow Viking, glad you found your way to us!

Katze

Alun
May 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Welcome, Ragnar. I'm an English man, but I live in America. Beatnik Guy does actually live in England, though, and he is a moderator. Oddly enough, I have met him in person when he was visiting over here. There are about 10% guys here, but I think the ladies talk more! (Ducks for cover!)

backtolonghair
May 6th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Welcome Ragner! This site has alot of useful information and everyone on here is so nice and welcoming. :) Blessings