PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Purple/pink Hair?

09robiha
April 11th, 2010, 02:01 PM
So currently I have my hair dyed red, copper red, to be precise although its looking very faded. I would love to have a change and go for pink or purple coloured hair but I only want it to be temporary. Can any suggests any brands or colours to help me on my way, i am bothered that I am going to get some really weird colour when dyeing over red and that it wont was out?

motormuffin
April 11th, 2010, 02:55 PM
What if you did some clip in extensions as accent? I haven't had good luck with temporary over dyed. Maybe it's just my hair. Have you looked at manic panic?

spidermom
April 11th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I've got Punky Rose-Red on my hair. It's supposed to be temporary; we shall see. (I don't mind if traces of it linger.)

Gilly
April 12th, 2010, 03:17 AM
I've got Punky Rose-Red on my hair. It's supposed to be temporary; we shall see. (I don't mind if traces of it linger.)
I think your new colour is great Spidermom, and you know what? I thought that it was a pic of Nightshade, I was amazed how similar it looked from the back (stunningly beautiful)

Nightshade
April 12th, 2010, 07:28 AM
I think your new colour is great Spidermom, and you know what? I thought that it was a pic of Nightshade, I was amazed how similar it looked from the back (stunningly beautiful)

Hahahhaha! It does sort of look like this one (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4820&pictureid=69156), doesn't it?