PDA

View Full Version : Yayy I Hit A New Mini Milestone

09robiha
April 10th, 2010, 07:25 AM
So, Its not the biggest of acheivements but...I can now get my bangs in with the rest of my bun/ponytail/braid :cheese: heheh Im so happy, the blunt bangs were just a pain!!
Now my everyday infinty bun looks super neat and classy :D

XcaliburGirl
April 10th, 2010, 07:29 AM
Congrats! Growing out bangs is so annoying. As one who went around for months with a good third of my hair falling out of the ponytail I insisted on trying every morning("if I could just... get that piece... to tuck under the band...!"), I think it's a worthy milestone!

Heidi_234
April 10th, 2010, 07:51 AM
I just got to this moment too - but they are still too short and sometimes come loose. They still don't stay in the braid though...
Few more months to go :yumm:

kelly-j
April 10th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Great for you! Don´t we just love our mini-milestones!

Speckla
April 10th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Woo hoo...that's great. I've hit mine...my bangs now hang over my eyebrows and poke me in the eye. :) They stay pulled back with only 1 bobbypin or clip now.

Tonks
April 10th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Congrats! I'm not quite there yet myself; I have to put my buns super high on the back of my head to get my bangs in there. Maybe by Fall I won't have to anymore!

Sunny_side_up
April 10th, 2010, 11:22 AM
congrats to you! Mine are still dangling down when not contained by a headband. Couple months and hope theyll make it in the pony
Happy growing