PDA

View Full Version : two years at LHC progress photo

xovictoryxo
April 10th, 2010, 12:44 AM
I am shocked at how my progress photo looks. I have been avoiding taking photo of back of my hair for some time now. I linger around bsl forever, I have never gotten past it without giving up and chop. :confused: I really long for TBL. I am determined to get there by doing more updos and oiling and deep conditioning my hair.

this is april 2008, i tortured my hair daily with flat iron and blowdrying and just not properly caring for it.
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5274&pictureid=68954

2 years later, a tiny bit past bsl! and more even and thicker!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5274&pictureid=68948
i used to rip a brush thru my hair when it was wet! now i let air dry and oil, then boar bristle brush. only occasionally do I blowdry if I am going out dancing.
I have got to keep it up if I want to reach my goal! let it grow let it grow let it grow! :):)

Oskimosa
April 10th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Wooow! Nice! Is it just the lighting or is your hair lighter in the second pic? The waves look nice and soft, very natural. Very happy for you! I'll help you happycheesedance! :cheese:

Loreley
April 10th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Wow! Your hair has grown a lot! It looks amazing! Congrats! :flower:

Newniepg
April 10th, 2010, 02:33 AM
Congratulations! This thread reminded me that I have missed my 2nd LHC anniversary. Your hair is looking so beautiful and healthy. :)

Robbi Dehlinger
April 10th, 2010, 03:00 AM
MUCH better, looks great!:P

elina333
April 10th, 2010, 06:06 AM
Wow your hair looks amazing! So healthy! Cant wait for my two year anniversary :cheer:

countryhopper
April 10th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Your hair looks like it's just an inch past shoulder blade in the first picture, and in the second it looks PAST BSL to me... But you'd knowthat better than me :D

DEFINATELY longer and healthier looking, though!

janeytilllie
April 10th, 2010, 12:36 PM
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on the progress. Your hair looks longer and healthier :)

Capybara
April 10th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Your hair looks so healthy! Congratulations on your anniversary :)
The color looks much richer, too!

Peter
April 10th, 2010, 01:02 PM
It looks much better, congratulations! :D

Also, cool Eye of Horus tattoo.

RecklessCharlie
April 10th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Fantastic! It has improved SO much!
And yeah, that's a very cool tattoo :)

xovictoryxo
April 10th, 2010, 01:14 PM
thank you all!!! :)
oskimoso yes its lighter i added some highlights! :)