PDA

View Full Version : Cool Braid - not seen this before!

Lassie
April 9th, 2010, 10:39 PM
I love the effect of this braid "cascading French"

will HAVE to try on myself...but it looks like it could be a bit tricky..

Has anyone tried this on themselves??

(would love to see pics if you got it to work!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=VkUo6JQud_o&feature=related

(and yes i know its on a 'child', but i reckon it would look just as awesome on an adult)

Gumball
April 9th, 2010, 10:49 PM
I haven't tried it on myself, but I've tried it a few times on others. Because of that I can't quite comment on the difficulty of doing it to yourself, but I admit it does look cool! It's also been called a Fairytale Braid.

RecklessCharlie
April 9th, 2010, 11:00 PM
Wow! I'm going to give this one a go - it will probably be quite difficult to keep all the sections separated when braiding it oneself but I'll try it anyway!
Thanks for posting this! :)

angelthadiva
April 9th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Very cute, thanks for sharing it. It it wasn't 1:15AM I'd totally try it out on DD right now!!

GoddesJourney
April 9th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Wow! I'm going to give this one a go - it will probably be quite difficult to keep all the sections separated when braiding it oneself but I'll try it anyway!
Thanks for posting this! :)

Yeah, usually I would hold hair strands in the corner of my mouth for something like that but I can't breathe through my nose right now because I have a cold. I will be sure to try it later when I'm able.

tcheney91
April 9th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Torrin shows a great way to do this yourself. She's totally my hair inspiration. Her videos are AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VtZ2ps-yrg

walterSCAN
April 9th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Torrin shows a great way to do this yourself. She's totally my hair inspiration. Her videos are AWESOME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VtZ2ps-yrg

Ooo! I've got to try this!! It's so pretty...

Loreley
April 10th, 2010, 12:14 AM
It's very pretty! I'm not good at braiding so I doubt I can do it...

Liluri
April 10th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Very cool, now to learn to braid (well) on myself :)

Heidi_234
April 10th, 2010, 01:16 AM
It's very pretty! I'm not good at braiding so I doubt I can do it...
Just tried it - it's very easy! And I'm not a skillful braider either :p

AnitaThorn
April 10th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Man, that is so cool! I can't even do a regular french braid on myself. >.< Must learn! :cheese:

Lassie
April 10th, 2010, 03:11 AM
its not going to happen for me ....

Im going out quite thick bangs...they are top of my lip length....and it just doesnt work :(

i shall add it to the 'to do eventually' list

Liss
April 10th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Thanks for sharing. I've never seen this before and even though I hate french braiding (not the look, just actually doing it), I'm really tempted to try it out. I think it's really cute.

rchorr
April 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM
This looks AWESOME!!!!!! I'm going to have to give it a try, too! Thanks SO much for sharing! :)

RCHORR'