PDA

View Full Version : Hair progress? Pics!

elina333
April 9th, 2010, 04:07 AM
This is my hair between February 1st and April 7th this year. I know its only two months but cant you see a little difference..? I think I can and I just need some assurance :p (and YES, my tan is looong gone... Hahaha)

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/xx335/asd551/feb1st-april7th.jpg

I've been SOOOO good to my hair since joining here in January and my texture and condition have changed dramatically! My hair is so much softer now and does not have as many split ends. And I think I can see growth, right? :D

freckles
April 9th, 2010, 04:08 AM
It's hard to tell because of the difference in closeness in the pictures, but yeah, I think I see growth :) Congratulations :)

elina333
April 9th, 2010, 04:15 AM
It's hard to tell because of the difference in closeness in the pictures, but yeah, I think I see growth :) Congratulations :)

Thank you! :cheer: Yeah I know its hard to tell, I should have had the bra strap to compare with in the first pic as well... But if you look at my armpits and compare, I think its a liiiiiittle bit longer :cheese:

Also, sorry for the HUGE pic! I've tried to resize it three times but it doesnt seem to be working..?

Sara_1987
April 9th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Very pretty!
It looks quite a bit longer to me!
And I love the waves :)

Is that your natural color? I love it! I want to be blonde for summer :p

Loreley
April 9th, 2010, 05:56 AM
It is longer! Congrats! :cheer:

Belisarius
April 9th, 2010, 05:56 AM
It does look pretty.

elina333
April 9th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Very pretty!
It looks quite a bit longer to me!
And I love the waves :)

Is that your natural color? I love it! I want to be blonde for summer :p

Thank you :D Nope, my natural color is dirty blonde... So this is a result of highlights ;)

moominhapa
April 9th, 2010, 10:10 AM
It looks longer to me! If you compare hemline to armpits, yup, it has definitely grown. Congrats!

Sara_1987
April 9th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Thank you :D Nope, my natural color is dirty blonde... So this is a result of highlights ;)

Wow, it looks very pretty and natural!
I'm thinking of getting highlights this summer to get my hair more like your color (it's naturally dark blonde), that is why i asked. Thank you for answering :)

crystal_k
April 9th, 2010, 06:28 PM
it looks longer and i love your colour x

ericthegreat
April 9th, 2010, 06:36 PM
The length appears to be more or less the same, maybe an inch or so longer than two months ago. But the condition of your hair has improved very much! Your hair looks much shinier and the color looks much better now that its healthier. I'm sure your hair will visibly grow longer, it is definitely much healthier looking.

Peter
April 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM
I would say it's a bit longer. :)

The waves look really good!

Leela613
April 9th, 2010, 11:57 PM
It is longer! Congratulations! :) And I love your colour and waves

kelly-j
April 10th, 2010, 12:01 AM
I can definitely see that your hair has grown, and it really looks to be in great condition.