PDA

View Full Version : Picture help wanted!

mimi1153
April 8th, 2010, 03:56 PM
I know I must be dense... I can upload (finally) to my picture albumn, but I cannot figure out how to put a copy of a pic on the Swap Board. I have basically new figure-8's and can't do anything with them....? :confused:

BelleBot
April 8th, 2010, 04:41 PM
Right click on the picture you want in your album and select "copy image location" from the little list that appears.

Then when creating a post you'll see amongst the little buttons above the text box a button that looks like a little picture of mountains and the sun. It's between the quote button and email link button.

Click on this and it'll prompt you to enter the URL of your image. Paste the link of the image location you copied earlier into the box, (use ctrl and V if you want) then hit enter. And your picture should appear in your post.

Hope this helps. :)

mimi1153
April 8th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks for your reply, I tried that and it didn't work. I didn't have a prompt to copy image location - only to "copy" - which is what I tried and it didn't work. My pics are in "My Documents/My Pictures" if that will help any. Thanks