PDA

View Full Version : Haircut today! (pictures)

moominhapa
April 8th, 2010, 10:47 AM
So I'm getting a trim for the first time in six months. I just joined LHC a little while ago, and already my hair is growing! I'm posting pictures from a couple days ago and a little less than a couple months ago to compare. Now that I can see my hair grows pretty fast, I'm not too afraid to get a small trim. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to get bangs, but I'm going to post pictures of my hair both ways to see what you think.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx138/moominhapa/Hair/IMG_0165.jpghttp://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx138/moominhapa/Hair/IMG_0334.jpg
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx138/moominhapa/Hair/DSC01514-2.jpg http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx138/moominhapa/Hair/IMG_0068-1.jpg

spidermom
April 8th, 2010, 10:51 AM
I like the bangs. Happy hair growing!

chopandchange
April 8th, 2010, 11:26 AM
I agree! I think you really suit a fringe!

mellie89
April 8th, 2010, 11:40 AM
I love the bangs. I'm getting some side swept bangs cut in my hair tomorrow!

Rennire
April 8th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Pretty hair! I like the bangs too =)

whoanellie
April 8th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I think you look really cute with the bangs!

EverydayMiracle
April 8th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Great growth! I would love for mine to grow that fast. I'm also one of the lucky ones with generally fast growth, but it's been so long since I tried to grow it out that I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to get the same, with hormones and getting older (30 now).

merryhair
April 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Bangs look great on you. You have awesome color too!:)

x0h_bother
April 8th, 2010, 11:52 AM
love the bangs!

chaoticwaves
April 8th, 2010, 12:01 PM
The bangs suit you very well!

ukuleleclaire
April 8th, 2010, 12:44 PM
The bangs are very cute on you. I say go for it. :)

moominhapa
April 8th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the input and compliments everyone! You guys are the best! I'm definitely going to get my bangs cut again. Now the trick is just to get the hairdresser to listen...:)

I love the bangs. I'm getting some side swept bangs cut in my hair tomorrow!

I was going to say something about us being bangs buddies, but then my mind went straight to the gutter. :D Haha. Bangs are a nice change once in a while though, right?

Great growth! I would love for mine to grow that fast. I'm also one of the lucky ones with generally fast growth, but it's been so long since I tried to grow it out that I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to get the same, with hormones and getting older (30 now).

I'm sure you can still do it! Take a picture now and another one in 6-8 weeks. If you follow some of the wonderful advice around here, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I didn't think mine was growing at all and then suddenly it was longer. Haha. I guess that's just the way it goes. Happy growing!

Oskimosa
April 8th, 2010, 01:11 PM
The bangs are very cute! Your length looks healthy too, so it doesn't even look like you need much length taken.

Bethie
April 8th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Grats on the great hair growth :) I agree with everyone else, bangs look cute on you.

Loreley
April 8th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Your hair is lovely! Happy growing!:cheese:

Sunny_side_up
April 8th, 2010, 02:38 PM
You have lovely hair, looks healthy and shiny, ahh moomin brings back memories.
Happy growing:)

KittyLost
April 9th, 2010, 02:43 AM
The fringe is really cute!

Go for it :)

moominhapa
April 9th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Thanks again for the encouragement everyone! I went for the bangs, and the hairdresser was really nice and listened to exactly what I said. I lost a little thickness to the bangs, but only an inch of length, which is what I asked for. She asked if I wanted my layers recut, and when I said no she said that it was ok because checked for splits and said they were in good condition.I have LHC and S&D to thank for that, because they used to be pretty crunchy. After all the hair dresser horror stories I've read around here I was a little afraid she'd talk me into cutting off a ton of length, but I guess being really clear about what you want helps! Now it's all blown out and shiny... I feel so much better!