PDA

View Full Version : Wash in/Wash out Haircolour?

freckles
April 8th, 2010, 10:08 AM
So, like many others, I'm struggling with the 'I want a Hair Change' bug that Spring seems to be bringing. I'm not going to chop or anything like that --- I'm just not willing to do anything even remotely long-lasting. But today in the Supermarket I noticed 'Wella Shaders and Toners' and I have to admit ... I was tempted.

They supposedly only last 3 washes. That would be cool. I could be a full-on redhead for a week or so, and then go back to my usual mousy auburn. That would probably be enough to satisfy my urge for change. :D

But I didn't buy any today. I have a couple of questions that you lovely ladies and gentlemen might be able to answer:

1. Damaging - yay/nay? I haven't dyed my hair in years and years and I'm not willing to throw away my 'virgin' undamaged hair for a week as a redhead :D

2. Will it REALLY come out after 3 washes? Is there a chance it could change my hair for a lot longer than that, or even permenantly?

3. Can I expect much of a colour change at all, really, or are these things mostly aimed at blondes?