PDA

View Full Version : Am I officially a longhair now?

Yarn Muse
April 5th, 2010, 10:08 PM
This evening while leaving my son's ball game, it was windy and I shut my hair in the car door! :D

Lunnafindel
April 5th, 2010, 10:11 PM
was it the top of the door by the window or the bottom, by the floor?

Juliannaissance
April 5th, 2010, 10:12 PM
I believe you are! If hair gets caught it MUST mean that it's long right? Yay!!

Cosmic Ant
April 5th, 2010, 10:19 PM
That's long hair in my book! Nevertheless, I wish never to have such experience :crazyq:

Yarn Muse
April 5th, 2010, 10:21 PM
was it the top of the door by the window or the bottom, by the floor?

LOL! It was the top of the door. I'd love to know if anyone has caught their hair in the bottom of the door !:D

GuinevereMay
April 5th, 2010, 10:33 PM
LOL! It was the top of the door. I'd love to know if anyone has caught their hair in the bottom of the door !:D
*raises hand*

Loreley
April 5th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Definitely! :laugh: Congrats! :cheese:
I had a proof yesterday about beeing a longhair, too. First time when I really sat on my hair. :eyebrows:

Aquamarine
April 5th, 2010, 11:31 PM
Yep! you are!:cheese::cheese: Congratulations!!! :cheese: :cheer:

Gumball
April 5th, 2010, 11:32 PM
The perk of the title is that it's when you feel it. If that's what it takes then right on!

SophieSpector
April 6th, 2010, 12:24 AM
I do this all the time when its windy.

Aditi
April 6th, 2010, 12:25 AM
You sure are officially a longhair :D :cheer:

Lunnafindel
April 6th, 2010, 12:48 AM

I do, often. It's sort of annoying...don't by any means make it a goal. :)

Rhiannon7
April 6th, 2010, 02:10 AM
If it is long enough to get caught in doors it's long! congrats! I used to get my hair caught in the car door all the time, then the car got stolen and i still do sometimes when i wear it loose in the taxi door and even got it caught on the door knob once. :p

Rentlle
April 6th, 2010, 03:47 AM
haha, "long" is sooo relative! so If you think it's long, because it's caught by a car door, then it is!!
Imo: if you get stuck anywhere with your hair, it HAS to be long! no?
congratz!! :D

freckles
April 6th, 2010, 05:38 AM
:lol: despite the fact that it would be a huge milestone if this ever happened to me, I hope it doesn't! poor hair! :D

Carolyn
April 6th, 2010, 06:22 AM
Yes I think that qualifies as long hair :D Congratulations!

christinemariep
April 6th, 2010, 06:41 AM
Wow, yes that is some long hair. I'm not even close but I still consider myself a " longhair" even if it is just in my mind...lol...I notice everyone's hair lengths hair lately so I think that I at least have the longhair mentality. Sorry about the hair in door, tho, I hope it didn't hurt!

Quetiepi
November 3rd, 2011, 06:16 PM
This happened to me the other day. I love my long hair. I should have grown it out a long time ago. I could have enjoyed it all these years.

PixxieStix
November 3rd, 2011, 10:00 PM
Oh, reminds me of the days I used to get it caught in those awful plastic school chairs on the screws where they bolt down the plastic chair to the metal legs. But yup, that sort of experience certainly has the OP placed in the long hair category in my book. :)

longhairedlady
November 3rd, 2011, 10:47 PM
Yep thats long hair alright!

jojo
November 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Id say you was! welcome back to long hair!

Amber_Maiden
November 4th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Oh yes!!!! :D

moon2dove
November 4th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Had my hair down today (wash day) and leaned against it when I sat down. BSL Yippee ! :)

Hair dried ( I'm a curley) above BSL :(

Can't wait until tomorrow when my hair loses a bit of curl, I'll be back to BSL and leaning on it again :) Then it will feel longgggg again :) :)

heidi w.
November 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Seems official to me!

Welcome!

heidi w.

Mischamiu
November 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM
congrats !! Lucky u

KwaveT
November 4th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Ouch! I say that qualifies as long hair. If your profile is right then I am not much shorter than yours. I may be to that point sooner than I think.

Moor_tu_lyfe
November 4th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I'd say that qualifies as long :). But "long" is so subjective... almost everyone whose hair is longer then mine is long... (mine is only BSL :()