PDA

View Full Version : How many have had..................

ohwhataday03
April 3rd, 2010, 07:00 PM
Love your hair days? Today I just love my hair, why it just so soft and curly where I wanted it to be! I oiled and CO and let it dry rolled. It turned out awesome, now to repete it. and my bangs are just where they should be, not sticking out like wings. There seem these days are happening more, and I'm so happy for that. I owe TLHC for this, if I never found this wonderful place I would have fried hair and I want tocut it short. Now I know how to treat my hair and want to thank all of you here.

ninelifewriter5
April 3rd, 2010, 07:04 PM
I have definitely had those days. Some days my hair just sits really, really nicely. Unfortunately it sometimes does this late at night right before I'm about to wash it, but hey! it still happens.

I'm glad that your hair is behaving well for you today!

freckles
April 6th, 2010, 08:52 AM
I *love* those days. Sometimes I have them when my hair doesn't even look any different, I just somehow love it more. It always brightens my day right up :)

BattahZ
April 6th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I've been having a good two-day run! Yesterday my hair dried into great, bouncy curls, looks shiny, is defined and not too frizzy... today it looks just about the same, which is great considering I don't usually get great 2nd day hair. I used camellia oil on my ends yesterday and this morning, so I'm thinking that might be what did the trick. Loving it!

RedStripe
April 6th, 2010, 09:36 AM
I love my hair right after it's been hennaed and well-conditioned. Mmmmmmmmm!

spidermom
April 6th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Those love-my-hair days get me through I-hate-this-mop days.

lesbia
April 6th, 2010, 09:48 AM
of course, I usually have love-hair day as I usually have hate-hair day :)

Sara_1987
April 6th, 2010, 02:56 PM
It actually occurred to me recently that I never have bad hair days any more.

3 years ago pretty much every day was a bad hair day. But now my hair is very healthy and I have a good routine and know how to handle my hair. My hair pretty much always does what I want it to do....

I'm not saying I look magnificent 24/7 :p, but there's never really any problem with my hair. And if something is sticking up, or my hair is frizzy, I am able to fix it in like 2 minutes because I have found the right products/tools etc....

So that's actually pretty nice to realize :)

jera
April 6th, 2010, 03:07 PM
My hair's been looking very smooth and bouncy the past couple of weeks. I think I had a bit of frizzies only once. :p

starlights
April 6th, 2010, 04:26 PM
yes i try and have a love my hair day least once a week :)

Kristin
April 6th, 2010, 04:35 PM
Those love-my-hair days get me through I-hate-this-mop days.

Ditto. Personally, I am having a hate day. Congrats to all those who are not!

Sisko
April 6th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Love-my-hair days usually mean it's out and flowing; the uncooperative equivalent means it goes up in a cinnabun or a braid. In either case, some extra length makes it look halfway decent. :thumbsup:

The bad hair days have greatly decreased since I decided to grow long. I shudder to think back to the triangle head stage.

Stephichan
April 6th, 2010, 04:57 PM
I've been having a ton of 'I love my hair days' through the past few months. I love the color, I love how soft it has become, and I really love how no matter what I decide to do to it that day, it'll cooperate.

Capybara
April 6th, 2010, 05:08 PM
I usually find ways to enjoy my hair, even if it's having a not-so-great day. It's then that I try out a new up do :)

MandyBeth
April 6th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Loving my hair today mostly. Really not liking the roots that are refusing to dye with henna. But it's soft, it's staying back mostly in it's tail, and I split the tail and wrapped the ends around and pinned them. Looks pretty :)