PDA

View Full Version : Butters-N-Bars

walterSCAN
April 2nd, 2010, 10:15 AM
Quick question guys:

Has anyone ordered henna from this company before? They have Yemeni henna for $5.99/ 100g and I'm really tempted to order it, but I've never heard of the site/ company before, so I'm a little leery... Also, they don't list the crop year. I'm thinking about contacting them for that information, but I was wondering if anyone already has experience with their henna. With it being so cheap, I worry a little about whether it is 100% pure... :shrug:

I really desperately need to do a root touch-up, so I want to make my decision soon... ;)

ETA--> I did a search and didn't find anything, but if I missed a thread on this I would be ever so grateful if someone could direct me to it!

earthymamawitch
April 2nd, 2010, 12:18 PM
Hi there! I've ordered from Sharika at Butters-n-Bars many many times now. Not only is her product line great, but she's SUPER sweet & nice to deal with. She has some really wonderful oils and butters. I've also used her Yemeni henna - it was the 2009 crop, in the vacuum sealed green bag just like Henna Sooq and others sell, and it was really fresh/potent. She also ships super fast!

HTH,
Jenn

Gypsy
April 2nd, 2010, 12:20 PM
I just wanted to say, the title (and apparently the name of the company) sounds DELICIOUS, lol!!
thought we were going to talk about yummy peanut, apple or other butters and candy bar, lol!
Never mind.. carry on!:p

walterSCAN
April 2nd, 2010, 10:26 PM
Hi there! I've ordered from Sharika at Butters-n-Bars many many times now. Not only is her product line great, but she's SUPER sweet & nice to deal with. She has some really wonderful oils and butters. I've also used her Yemeni henna - it was the 2009 crop, in the vacuum sealed green bag just like Henna Sooq and others sell, and it was really fresh/potent. She also ships super fast!

HTH,
Jenn

Oh great! Thanks!

Scarlet_Heart
January 31st, 2013, 02:27 PM
BUMP! :wannabe:

Has anyone else tried them? http://www.butters-n-bars.com

I'm looking for a new henna supplier. The place I currently by from has been disappointing me lately. OP, if you're still around, how was your experience?

rock007junkie
February 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM
I order from here all the time. Her stuff is top notch. I would reccomend her

walterSCAN
December 17th, 2013, 12:03 PM
BUMP! :wannabe:

Has anyone else tried them? http://www.butters-n-bars.com

I'm looking for a new henna supplier. The place I currently by from has been disappointing me lately. OP, if you're still around, how was your experience?

...nearly a year later, sorry! I love Butters-n-Bars. I've been getting rajasthani henna from her for a few years now and it's always great quality, great results, and gets to me quickly (though I do live in an adjacent state).

~*~Aspen~*~
December 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
I just wanted to say, the title (and apparently the name of the company) sounds DELICIOUS, lol!!
thought we were going to talk about yummy peanut, apple or other butters and candy bar, lol!
Never mind.. carry on!:p

Ha! Same here!