PDA

View Full Version : growing from a pixie cut

Jelli
April 1st, 2010, 07:42 AM
After a really horrible bleach incident wich left hair gummy had to cut off to chin length and now down to a pixie. I have learned my lesson and decideded to join and learn how to grow my hair out healthy. So hello everyone this is my first post.:eyebrows:

missmandy
April 1st, 2010, 07:50 AM
Hello!!! I hope you like it here!!!

punkgirl89
April 1st, 2010, 09:19 AM
Welcome! I started at a bleached out/punk damaged pixie this time last year and now have almost shoulder length hair in my natural color. This place has good advice that works!

However, the first 6 months growing out a pixie are tough, definitely use this site as motivation. Looking at LHC photos for inspiration kept me from chopping during tough growing phases.

Good luck on your journey!!

redneckprincess
April 1st, 2010, 11:17 AM
hello and welcome...I too started out this whole mess 2 years ago with a bleach-fried pixie...(pics in albums...feel free to look when you can) and with a pre-LHC chop I was about your length in feb. '09....

Verybadhairday
April 1st, 2010, 11:19 AM
Hello :) good luck with your hair growing journey

Crazycatlady
April 1st, 2010, 07:24 PM
Welcome! I've been growing out a pixie since Sept. 09. I'm really pleased with my growth so far and I give everyone here the credit. I take hair supplements now and take much better care of my hair. I don't wash as often as before and the break from the water and hair dryer has improved the condition so much. There's so much to learn and try here...it's kept me from getting too bored with the wait for long hair. Mine's not even long enough for a pony tail yet, but it's on it's way. Good luck!!! :)