PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate when...

simplysnuggle
March 31st, 2010, 11:45 PM
...you've taken your hair down from an up do that has been up all day and you go to run your fingers thru your hair and you get stopped by a hidden bobby pin! Gaah I hate that! It totally just happened to me:(

Wanderer09
March 31st, 2010, 11:48 PM
This is why I never use bobby pins. My hair seriously eats them.

sugarpixie10988
March 31st, 2010, 11:57 PM
Yep, happens to me all the time. I often find them even when washing my hair in the shower, even after I'm certain I got them all! :o

Arctic_Mama
April 1st, 2010, 12:51 AM
I don't use Bobby pins since my hair eats them too, but this happens to me even with giant three inch Amish pins! Go figure...

jera
April 1st, 2010, 01:16 AM
Another non bobby pin user. :p

ninelifewriter5
April 1st, 2010, 01:46 AM
That happens to me a lot. I usually take time to count the number I put in so I get them all out, but sometimes I miss one or two. I always run my fingers through before brushing or combing though. I've had a hair-bobby pin-brush/comb mess before. Yuck.

sunshine-locks
April 1st, 2010, 02:33 AM
lol yeah that happens to me with my snap pins XD

Dreams_in_Pink
April 1st, 2010, 03:19 AM
I find it hilarious when i shoot a bobbypin into space while combing my hair :D

starlights
April 1st, 2010, 05:11 AM
haha.... glad to know im not the only one :) i do this least once a day, duh!!! and i hate it when the pin gets caught between my hair and my comb.... grrr, LOL

AJoifulNoise
April 1st, 2010, 06:34 AM
That actually happened to me last night! I hardly ever use bobby pins because they are just too small. But, I used one yesterday to tuck in my ends. I took the stick out and forgot the pin. Then later the pin poked me in the neck and I about jumped out of my skin. :o

curlylocks85
April 1st, 2010, 06:41 AM
I always have to search through my hair to find the hidden ones. I try to use as few as possible so this does not happen.

Ehedhwyn
April 1st, 2010, 07:36 AM
Me too, it hurts when they stick under the nails.

Heidi_234
April 1st, 2010, 08:26 AM
Actually I love it, because I wouldn't want to forget hair pins in my hair. :wink:

Carrie Ingalls
April 1st, 2010, 08:42 AM
I usually use a certain number of pins (bunheads, in my case) for each hairdo, that way I know if I am missing any. But that is not a foolproof method and I still have the hidden pin from time to time. :)

ravensinger13
April 1st, 2010, 09:51 AM
When I use them I count them so I can make sure I got them all.

Roseate
April 1st, 2010, 10:16 AM
I do the same counting thing, particularly since I got my Amish pins and I really don't want to lose any! Of course, sometimes I forget the number over the course of the day...

Nicoliee
January 18th, 2011, 06:57 AM
I do indeed hate that. Or you take them out and are done doing something else and find one. Soo annoying lol.

madeline_
January 18th, 2011, 07:08 AM
I love bobbypins, I think I go through a pack a month. My vacuum cleaner does not like them quite so much, though.

Anywhere
January 18th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Yes! I *brushed* my hair and didn't hit any bobby pins. I braided it. I slept. Woke up in the morning to redo my braid and BAM! bobby pin on the crown of my head. :rolleyes:

I think its mostly because my bobby pins like to migrate.

PurpleAshes
January 18th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Bobby pins tend to get quite lost between my curls. Sometimes I find them when I'm going to wash it, that means 2 or 3 days later xD

SpinDance
January 18th, 2011, 08:23 AM
I hate bobby pins, never use them. I like Amish pins all right, but I rarely use them. Maybe this is why I keep using Flexi's, sticks and forks!