PDA

View Full Version : Truly a blonde here

WaitingSoLong
March 31st, 2010, 09:20 AM
Ok, laughing at myself. I was re-reading through a subscribed thread and was scrolling down and caught a glipse of an avatar and said "Wow, I wish I had her hair" and :o it was MY avatar.

Call me blonde. That is ok. But I got one of those rare glimpses of myself through someone else's eyes, kind of like when you see yourself in a mirror you did not know was there and you do not realize it is your reflection at first.

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2010, 09:34 AM
That is too funny! :rollin: You are you biggest admirer ;)

natt i nord
March 31st, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hey, that proved that your hair is beautiful! :D :rollin:

paperwhite
March 31st, 2010, 09:46 AM
LOL! Well, it's good to hear you're happy with your hair and not actually pining for someone else's :D

marikamt
March 31st, 2010, 09:46 AM
:lol: that is pretty funny.... but also has to feel good!

ETA- I did that once, DH and I were out, I looked across a bar and saw a guy and thought wow, he is really a handsome guy- it was my hubby :p

SHELIAANN1969
March 31st, 2010, 09:59 AM
oh wow, that's funny! You were scoping out your husband, is that considered having a wandering eye, even if it was him and you didn't know it? lol

:lol: that is pretty funny.... but also has to feel good!

ETA- I did that once, DH and I were out, I looked across a bar and saw a guy and thought wow, he is really a handsome guy- it was my hubby :p

marikamt
March 31st, 2010, 10:06 AM
Not sure if it counts or not, lol........ It was one of those split moment things where I looked up and the thought registered.... I told him about it and we both laughed......

ericthegreat
March 31st, 2010, 10:52 AM
WaitingsoLong, you have one of the most beautiful heads of natural blond hair I have ever seen, and I'm including JJJ in that ultra exclusive group. You should definitely give yourself a pat on the back, you take care of your hair very well clearly. :cheer:

WaitingSoLong
March 31st, 2010, 11:12 AM
Eric, JJJ is my hair IDOL. Thanks!

walterSCAN
March 31st, 2010, 07:30 PM
Ok, laughing at myself. I was re-reading through a subscribed thread and was scrolling down and caught a glipse of an avatar and said "Wow, I wish I had her hair" and :o it was MY avatar.

Call me blonde. That is ok. But I got one of those rare glimpses of myself through someone else's eyes, kind of like when you see yourself in a mirror you did not know was there and you do not realize it is your reflection at first.

I've done this before too! But not on LHC, just out in the world if I happen to see my reflection unexpectedly...

Ha! I've done this one also... rather frequently actually; it usually happens when we aren't in the house and I'm not expecting him to be walking toward me...

blondecat
April 1st, 2010, 12:49 AM
Please, pretty please do not atribute a brain waves malfunction to being 'Blonde'

We don't tell 'Brunette' jokes And I seriously have a hard time with people taking the 'micky' of me, simply because I am Blonde.

Peace [And Cookies] to all.

julliams
April 1st, 2010, 02:07 AM
I've done this too.

I've always had a "hate" relationship with my legs - never happy with them. When I was about 19 I remember seeing a reflection of some legs in a shop window and thought "I wish I had legs like that" and then realised they were my own. It was one of those weird angle windows so it looked like it was someone else's reflection but ... it was me. Can't say I have the same shape I had when I was 19, so back to hating my legs. Poor legs.