PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk (Dutch) Braid Tutorial

yellowchariot
March 29th, 2010, 06:06 PM
I meant to post this earlier, but I forgot! I just got around to making a tutorial for my personal favorite style. . . the Mohawk Braid. The quality is still rough. However, I added some comic relief at the end of the video! I hope this helps some of you all out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/YellowChariot99?feature=mhw5#p/u/0/Hxb-8Jwe8P0

BTW: I give FULL CREDIT to the members of LHC and YouTubers, who had tutorials, from which I then learned. Thank You All!

deviantkitten
March 29th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Awesome tutorial yellowchariot! Love the end. Rock On with your Warrior braid!

restourceful
March 29th, 2010, 06:18 PM
The comic relief at the end was my favorite part! :rockerdud:

I subscribed to your channel, too, btw. :p

yellowchariot
March 29th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Awesome tutorial yellowchariot! Love the end. Rock On with your Warrior braid!

I appreciate it deviantkitten!

The comic relief at the end was my favorite part! :rockerdud:

I subscribed to your channel, too, btw. :p

Thanks restourceful, I'll add you also!

IndigoAsh
March 29th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Just did it in my own hair. Was itching for something other than a bun. Thanks!!! I now have a new do.:cheese:

whiteisle
March 29th, 2010, 07:52 PM
Love your tutorials! :applause Rock on, Warrior!

simplysnuggle
March 29th, 2010, 07:52 PM
awesome! I almost always do this braid instead of a frencg one because for some reason my fingers dont like a regular french braid:confused:

2peasinapod
March 29th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Very cool! It looks good on you! And :D at the end!

Merewen
March 29th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Ooh, yay! I love tutorials! I can't check it out now but I will later.

sugarpixie10988
March 30th, 2010, 12:18 AM
I'm jealous of your braiding skills! Once I get normal braiding down maybe I'll give this a try :P. I liked the end as well too, doing that would give me a headache!

IcarusBride
March 30th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Very nice! I'd never heard of a Dutch Braid called a Warrior Braid before, but I like it better I think, haha. Thanks for sharing your video tutorial!

Irishred
March 30th, 2010, 07:33 AM
YC, love your tutorial. I never thought of doing the "lock n load" twisting. I should try that on DDs hair.

Love the end!!!!

Angela_Rose
March 30th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I'm amused by the googly eyes at the end. Very nice tutorial!

yellowchariot
March 30th, 2010, 10:48 AM
^ I appreciate all of your comments! Thanks a bunch! I'm glad I could give you all some ideas and help out.

I've developed a subconscious habit of twisting my hair, as I crossover or work with it. It actually helps me re-group my hair, smooth out my strands, and try to get the tangles out. :thumbsup:

I'm working on another method of holding my sections between my fingers, so I don't have to work on smooth out the sections as much :confused:.