PDA

View Full Version : Hewwo?!?

Katurday
May 4th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time joiner.
My name is Kat, hence Katurday (Because Saturday is the best) and I've had butt length hair about three years ago, and mostly kept it at above shoulder length since then. However, now I am planning to grow it out to at least below bra band length because I miss having long hair. I'm now at mid neck length, and am simultaneously growing out my eye poking blunt cut bangs. Its a struggle, but its worth it!

I'm here for basically treating my hair its best to maximize growth potential. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find myself a speedy grower.(Wishful thinking)
Hopefully LHC can help me resist the call of the easy to manage pixie so I can enjoy a glamorous waist length haircut.

jera
May 4th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Hi Kat,

Welcome to LHC. There will be lots of support for you here to assist you with your hair growth goals. I too am fairly new here, and also hope I'll prove to be a fast grower.:)

Have you read about / tried Monistat for quick growth? It's cheap and effective and worth a try. ( At least it seems to be working for me in the three weeks I've been using it. ) :D

I'm looking forward to reading your future progress reports and posts. see you on the boards.

Katurday
May 4th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Somehow, stealing my mother's medication and using it on my head makes me uneasy...
I'll try it when I'm braver.
I look forward to seeing you too. Happy growing!

RavennaNight
May 4th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Hi Kat. I'm on a journey of growing my hair back from chin length back in 05. Its finally at mid back. Welcome! :)

Katurday
May 4th, 2008, 08:32 PM
So it takes about 2-3 years to grow to mid back?
It is encouraging to know that if my hair grows at an average rate of a half an inch a month, I'll have updo worthy hair by prom.