PDA

View Full Version : Long Hair dreams!

Juliannaissance
March 26th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I had a dream last night that my hair was 6 inches longer than it is now..It was gorgeous! I wished that it wasn't a dream. I hate waking up from good dreams like that!

Have any of you had experience with long hair dreams? Just for fun! :D

*Rose Red*
March 26th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I never had one, but this dreams sounds awesome! I hope that it´s getting real :)

Juliannaissance
March 26th, 2010, 05:53 PM
It is getting real! Hahaha. I hope it grows that fast...I still have yet to reach my goal. :( I am so impatient.

*Rose Red*
March 26th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Oh yes, I know that! But we´re going to reach the goal, I´m sure!

tcheney91
March 26th, 2010, 06:13 PM
I just had one last night, too! My hair was perfect; to my tailbone, light glossy brown and curly. Exactly what I want from it. I was so let down when I woke up and I realized it was a dream... The dreams just make me more determined to keep up my hair routine and keep growing!

curlylocks85
March 26th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Oh yes, I had a dream that my hair was half-up and draped around my right shoulder and it was to the top of my thighs. That just gives me more motivation to keep growing! :)

Konstifik
March 26th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Oh yes! Just a couple of days ago :D I don't really remember the dream itself (except that it involved penguins, pirates and a big table full of stuff on a beach), but I do remember that I could feel my hair... Down by the hip!! :D

Loreley
March 26th, 2010, 11:41 PM
I had one last week, too! I had my goal length in my dream, almost at my knees, with thick ends. It was such a lovely feeling! :puppy:

Juliannaissance
March 27th, 2010, 11:21 AM
It is a lovely feeling isn't it? It also gives me the motivation to keep growing longer. :)

Mindfields
March 27th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah. All the time. It's usually waist or longer.

Debra83
March 27th, 2010, 12:48 PM
19 years ago, I dreamt that I had a long braid. In less than 9 months it was a reality. At the time of the dream I was pregnant, and my hair grew super-duper fast. From shoulder to waist in that pregnancy.

jera
March 27th, 2010, 03:01 PM
I had a dream last night that my hair was 6 inches longer than it is now..It was gorgeous! I wished that it wasn't a dream. I hate waking up from good dreams like that.

I feel the same, but I've felt much more optomistic about my hair since I had my long hair dream. So that's good. :)

Oh yes! Just a couple of days ago :D I don't really remember the dream itself (except that it involved penguins, pirates and a big table full of stuff on a beach), but I do remember that I could feel my hair... Down by the hip!! :D

Sounds like an adventure with long hair playing a secondary role. Fun. :D

I had one last week, too! I had my goal length in my dream, almost at my knees, with thick ends. It was such a lovely feeling! :puppy:

This is weird. We're all having long hair dreams at almost the same time. What's going on? :p

tcheney91
March 27th, 2010, 03:52 PM
I had another one last night! I was braiding my hair in my dream, and my hair just kept growing as I was braiding. It was spectacular!

beez1717
March 27th, 2010, 08:09 PM
I wish I had a dream like that!

Juliannaissance
March 27th, 2010, 08:24 PM
This is weird. We're all having long hair dreams at almost the same time. What's going on? :p
I think it's because we all want so badly to grow our hair, maintain it, or whatever it may be. And we think of our precious locks daily so we in turn have hair dreams; whether it be everyday or once a year. :D

GuinevereMay
March 27th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Last night, I had a bad dream about my hair. I was in the hospital with a brain aneurysm and the doctors were telling my mom there was a 30% chance I wasn't going to make it out of surgery. She was saying "Are you sure there isn't a way to save her hair?"
:shrug:

Juliannaissance
March 27th, 2010, 09:21 PM
I wish I had a dream like that!
Don't worry! I doubt you won't get one soon. Just think of hair before you go to sleep and you just might get one. :)..hehe.

Last night, I had a bad dream about my hair. I was in the hospital with a brain aneurysm and the doctors were telling my mom there was a 30% chance I wasn't going to make it out of surgery. She was saying "Are you sure there isn't a way to save her hair?"
:shrug: Oh NOOO!! Those dreams are freaky!

adiapalic
March 27th, 2010, 09:26 PM
I've only ever had dreams of my hair being cut off. :scared: But I have had dreams of finding lots of gold treasure, and then waking up so disappointed! :o

GuinevereMay
March 27th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Don't worry! I doubt you won't get one soon. Just think of hair before you go to sleep and you just might get one. :)..hehe.
Oh NOOO!! Those dreams are freaky!
Teeth dreams are usually caused by stress. I can't remember where I read that, but it's certainly been true for me.

Juliannaissance
March 27th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Teeth dreams are usually caused by stress. I can't remember where I read that, but it's certainly been true for me.Wow I never thought of it that way, yeah, I have been stressing lately. I need to do some yoga, and meditation.

-j-
March 28th, 2010, 12:09 AM
I have long hair dreams almost every night.
It is obvious I miss a lot my long hair. Canīt wait till itīs grown back! :)

Robbi Dehlinger
March 28th, 2010, 12:28 AM
When i was still pretending to "be a man" I used to dream I had very long hair all the time. (Wonder what Freud would say??)

Since I "came out" as a woman and my hair has reached 2 feet long, almost never seem to have them anymore??

jera
March 28th, 2010, 12:45 AM
:shrug:

Hahaha ! That would be me ! An aneurysm and all I'd be thinking about is my hair. :D

Juliannaissance
March 29th, 2010, 12:05 PM
I have long hair dreams almost every night.
It is obvious I miss a lot my long hair. Can´t wait till it´s grown back! :)
It would be nice to have long hair dreams every night, but would be disappointing to wake up with the same length and no longer...boo!!:(

naereid
March 29th, 2010, 01:31 PM
I had a long hair nightmare a couple of days ago. I was detangling these huuuuuge knots from my hair. The tangled strands were like a finger thick each! :grnbiggri

MissCoco
March 29th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Juliannaissance
March 30th, 2010, 11:01 PM
I had a long hair nightmare a couple of days ago. I was detangling these huuuuuge knots from my hair. The tangled strands were like a finger thick each! :grnbiggri
What a nightmare! :alien: That would really suck if it happened in waking life.

Juliannaissance
April 6th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I had another long hair dream last night, but this time it was only 3 inches longer, maybe it's because I keep thinking of how long my hair might be in 6 months. I've got to stop checking my hair length..hahaha! :p

Peter
April 6th, 2010, 06:35 PM
I had a dream I had tailbone length hair! It was pretty. :o

NuclearMosquito
April 6th, 2010, 08:48 PM
I have dreamed that my hair is soooo very long, probably knee length or more, and I am so happy as I've been growing it out. Those are wonderful dreams. :)

Naamah
April 6th, 2010, 10:00 PM
I've actually never had a long hair dream. That would be awesome, though. :)

Lykaios
April 6th, 2010, 10:02 PM
I seem to only have nightmares about my hair being cut off, then I have a big freak-out in the dream! Its usually pretty terrible and dramamtic, but then a huge relief when I wake up :)

jexichan
April 6th, 2010, 10:07 PM
Oh man, my dreams have been playing tricks on me (what else is new?). I had a dream that my hair was gorgeously wavy brown and BSL from the back, but when I turned around the front was less than an inch long and coarse. After blinking at myself in the mirror in the dream, I realized I had my mother's haircut circa 1988. Ahhh!

I actually woke up relieved and appreciative of my barely-SL locks.

SophieSpector
April 6th, 2010, 10:46 PM
ive had dreams that I'm going to the hair dressers to get my hair chopped into a pixicut or sholder length and I can run away even though I don't want to. SCARY STUFF Y'KNOW!

Lunnafindel
April 6th, 2010, 11:44 PM
No dreams that it's longer, but I have recurring dreams that I've cut my hair, or that someone else sneaked up behind me and cut it, or that my mom forced me to cut it (years ago) or some other variation on the theme. I don't like it at all, I've definitely woken up in tears one or 2 times because of it. :( But mostly it makes me happy to wake up and reach down to find the tail of my braid, so I guess in the end it's good.
Better to be made happy by reality than by dreams, I think.

Juliannaissance
April 7th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Oh man, my dreams have been playing tricks on me (what else is new?). I had a dream that my hair was gorgeously wavy brown and BSL from the back, but when I turned around the front was less than an inch long and coarse. After blinking at myself in the mirror in the dream, I realized I had my mother's haircut circa 1988. Ahhh!

I actually woke up relieved and appreciative of my barely-SL locks.Hahaha this one made me laugh. When you mentioned your mother's 1988 haircut I burst out laughing. :laugh: That's scary!!:p

No dreams that it's longer, but I have recurring dreams that I've cut my hair, or that someone else sneaked up behind me and cut it, or that my mom forced me to cut it (years ago) or some other variation on the theme. I don't like it at all, I've definitely woken up in tears one or 2 times because of it. :( But mostly it makes me happy to wake up and reach down to find the tail of my braid, so I guess in the end it's good.
Better to be made happy by reality than by dreams, I think.I don't quite recall having a dream where I got my hair chopped really short, but I would probably be traumatized from a dream like that.:eek:

Aevra
April 8th, 2010, 12:42 AM
I have dreams with my hair short...never the actual cutting process, but it being as short at it was after my first haircut ( TBL cut to earlobes)...not a good sight.