PDA

View Full Version : Good hair dreams

jera
March 26th, 2010, 02:29 PM
There's been a thread about hair nightmares, but after having a good hair dream last night, I thought I'd post a thread on your good hair dreams.

I dreamed I was dressing up for a costume party. I was going as Maid Marion, okay so I like Robin Hood. :o My hair was floor length and when I got to the party everyone clustered around me like I was a celebrity and complimented me on my floor length hair. It was awesome. Then I woke up. Bah. :(

Ever have a similar dream?

Arctic_Mama
March 26th, 2010, 02:32 PM
I can't say I've had a dream like that, but it sounds like a ton of fun!

emmabovary
March 26th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I like the idea of going to a costume party as Maid Marion :D

I had a dream the other night about a girl who had super long, super shiny stunning blonde hair half covering her face. She was always in the sunshine and her hair was just glimmering. :crush:

sarahramen
March 26th, 2010, 02:35 PM
oooo! i just had a good one last night. i was like a warrior or something awesome like that and i had two braids down to my knees. each one was as thick as my entire braid in the real world... sigh sooo cool.... i think i might have used them to choke evil guy but i cant really remember:confused:

jera
March 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I can't say I've had a dream like that, but it sounds like a ton of fun!

It was ! It was so beautiful and then I had to wake up to cold hard reality. :p I was smiling when I woke though.

oooo! i just had a good one last night. i was like a warrior or something awesome like that and i had two braids down to my knees. each one was as thick as my entire braid in the real world... sigh sooo cool.... i think i might have used them to choke evil guy but i cant really remember:confused:

That is so cool, like Wonder Woman eh? :D

simplysnuggle
March 26th, 2010, 04:05 PM
I wish!. Gah that would be awesome.. It was probably one of those dreams you could stay in forever. :sleep: I haven't had one of those in a long long time.

SunshineHair
March 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM
I use to think if your hair was already past your butt it wouldnt be a big deal if you were growing it longer how long it would take.

But I see now it is like me trying to get past bottom shoulder blade to above butt length...

So what I am trying to say, just because your hair is super long, it is still not long enough to you...Good to know so that I can understand :)

*Rose Red*
March 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM
I´m sorry that I never had a good hair dream like this!

Roseate
March 26th, 2010, 06:49 PM
I had one recently; most of the dream was very boring, but at one point I took down my hair and it just kept unfolding down my back until it reached my tailbone! Even in the dream, I was astonished and I asked someone "Does my hair seem longer than usual to you?!" He said he hadn't really noticed, and every now and then through the rest of the dream I would reach back to feel the ends of my long hair, just to make sure it was still there.

Juliannaissance
March 26th, 2010, 06:59 PM
I posted a similar thread today called "long hair dreams" it wasn't a bad dream, It was me having long hair..I just wished it was real.

jera
March 27th, 2010, 01:24 AM
I wish!. Gah that would be awesome.. It was probably one of those dreams you could stay in forever. :sleep: I haven't had one of those in a long long time.

Hehehe. :p I was an awesome dream and I did wish I could've stayed in that world forever. If I had dreams like that all the time I'd never make it out of bed. ;)