PDA

View Full Version : Well.....I Did It!!!

*girlypearl*
March 26th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I am growing out a bob, that had very choppy, razored layers in it. After giving it a lot of careful consideration, and taking all of the advice from people here, I went to a NEW salon and got my razored ends grazed and smoothed out with scissors. She also evened out the back some and only ended up taking off like 1/2 inch. I figured better to do it now and start the process even and healthy, instead of growing it long and having to chop off my progress, as the damage from the razor would have traveled up my hair anyway. I also went back to my natural color after getting the highlights done a few months ago (before this I had virgin hair and hadn't colored it in about 5 years. What a mistake!) So now I don't have to worry about roots either. This hair stylist is amazing and so understanding about my concern for my hair, and agrees with all of my hair plans for the future! So grateful I am! She deep conditioned and glossed (which is my favorite thing) and said that my hair is actually really healthy. Good to hear! I thought about all of you during this whole process yesterday, and I am grateful that I have found a community of wonderful people that understand! Thanks for listening.. I will definitely post some pics soon.
*Happy Growing*

little_cherry
March 26th, 2010, 12:15 PM
That's fantastic! Glad you're happy with your hair again! I recently got rid of my layers and couldn't be happier!

Cailie
March 26th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Can't wait to see the pics, and really happy you like the result :

happy growing too !

loves2spin
March 26th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Good for you! I, too, am looking forward to the pics!

Stephichan
March 26th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Congrats on the good salon experience. Happy growing!

jera
March 26th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Sounds like you found an awesome stylist. Congrats. They're rare. :)