PDA

View Full Version : Long time lurker, first time poster

Harpo
March 10th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Hi! Iíve been lurking here for several months, and since LHC is now back up and running, I thought I would take this opportunity to step out of the shadows and introduce myself.

Iíve had long-ish hair for most of my life, but only in the last several years have I had the desire to grow really long hair. However, whenever my hair got to the hip/tailbone range, the ends would start to look so split and damaged that I always ended up cutting off several inches in order to improve the overall quality. Consequently I could never get my hair to grow much past this stage.

Since discovering LHC last summer, though, I have made a few changes in my routine, and Iím happy to report that my hair is now just reaching classic length, and is looking much softer and shinier than it has in a long time! Iím hoping to grow to at least knee length if I donít reach terminal before then.

So I wanted to say thank you for the information I have gleaned so far, and Iím excited to learn more and get to know everyone here!

AJoifulNoise
March 10th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Thank you for stepping out of the lurker shadows! Don't worry, I spent many months there myself. But, eventually you are compelled to step out and join in. It's part of the magic of this site. You're gonna love it here.

And also, your hair sounds beautiful!

Harpo
March 11th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Hi, AJoifulNoise! I wanted to tell you how much I have admired the pictures in your signature. Your hair is beautiful -- so shiny!

AJoifulNoise
March 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Wow, thank you! :D

zift
March 15th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Hey my hair was at your length too when I joined LHC:D Hello and welcome:)
Nice to have you among us:D