PDA

View Full Version : comparison pic of hair growth and curl

natorade
March 24th, 2010, 08:08 PM
My siggy pic is a comparison pic of my hair growth during 6 months time. I am so excited to finally be getting my natural curl back. It seems the longer it gets the curlier it is getting. The pic on the left was taken around september and the pic on the right was taken yesterday.

Debra83
March 24th, 2010, 08:10 PM
nice growth! It is fun to document where we started from, isn't it?

natorade
March 24th, 2010, 08:13 PM
even though I cringe when I see the pics of me from a few months back I enjoy seeing the progress.

2peasinapod
March 24th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Congratulations! Your hair looks great! Personally, I think it looks good straight, too, but your curls are amazing! :D

Are you going to change your goal length or maintain chin length?

kelly-j
March 25th, 2010, 02:28 AM
Blond long curly hair is so beautiful,:) I´m really looking forward to follow your hair journey

freckles
March 25th, 2010, 03:14 AM
wow! I hadn't seen your hair curly before, but at that length, with those curls, it looks amazing ... sort of pin-up girl?

:)

Bethie
March 25th, 2010, 05:25 AM
wow! I hadn't seen your hair curly before, but at that length, with those curls, it looks amazing ... sort of pin-up girl?

:)

I was thinking kind of Marilyn Monroe, but she was the pin-up of her time. Your hair looks wonderful natorade :)

natorade
April 2nd, 2010, 01:55 AM
Thank you everyone for the compliments. I am extremely excited to be getting my curl back. Yesterday I got so many compliments on my hair it made me happy:cheese:

natorade
April 2nd, 2010, 01:56 AM
Congratulations! Your hair looks great! Personally, I think it looks good straight, too, but your curls are amazing! :D

Are you going to change your goal length or maintain chin length?
No, I have decided to grow to collar bone or a tad bit longer. So, I am almost there:p

Aditi
April 2nd, 2010, 01:56 AM
Congratulations:cheer: :cheese: :cheer: Nice curls :)

Rhiannon7
April 2nd, 2010, 02:12 AM
Congratulations! great growth and beautiful curls.

Verybadhairday
April 2nd, 2010, 05:54 AM
Nice hair you have :D

SpinDance
April 2nd, 2010, 05:59 AM
Great growth, beautiful curls!